Walker (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I said in the opening post I rate him. I just wonder how happy he is to wait for his chance. He left a championship club that he has a lot of a stronger emotional attachment to in order to come here and play. If he isn’t getting any significant game time by January I wonder if he knocks on the manager’s door.

shmmeee

I’d be tempted to loan him out or cash in if there was another big strong forward who was decent in the air we could get. Big if though. TBH though I’d be starting him ahead of Godden right now.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I just find it hilarious that this season after gyokores has established as no 1.

The other 3 have rotated in popularity or choice on a game by game basis.

We have 4 good strikers all have different styles attributes and we need them all.

Walkers chance will come.

Well said. Godden has had to be patient for his chance (whilst trying to get fit) and when Waghorn is ready to return, he will have to wait for his chance too.
Players are more understanding to why they’re not getting a game if the person in their spot is in exceptional form (Gyokeres). We have a good team and need a good squad to get through 46 games.

larry_david

It is weird how walkers been fancied for last two games as a sub over godden and then godden starts instead of walker

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I think Walker will bag a few goals this season, He is a crisp finisher, and didn't cost a packet for this level.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread