WAGGOTT: We are ready to act... (1 Viewer)

Skybluefaz

There is something charming about knowing you are a fan of the worst run club and most unsuccessful club in the football league. You can say a lot about a City fan but we've got skin thicker than a fucking Rhino.

One way or another these cunts will be gone soon

Danceswithhorses

Not strictly true.

What I said was the accounts are not dependant on the budget, unless they are trading insolvently.

Errmm...you do realise your arguing about accountancy issues, with our resident, and highly knowledgeable accountancy expert ie OSB58 :facepalm: :claping hands:

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

As Johnny Rotten said in the last Sex Pistols gig in 1978 in San Fransisco "This is no fun at all,Ever get the feeling youv'e been cheated?"

Tee hee, they just played Crass on R6 :D

ccfcway

There is something charming about knowing you are a fan of the worst run club and most unsuccessful club in the football league. You can say a lot about a City fan but we've got skin thicker than a fucking Rhino.

One way or another these cunts will be gone soon

I'd love to believe that

Nonleagueherewecome

I'd love to believe that

Me too, but then it's probably up there with "the war will be over by Christmas" and "I hold in my hand a piece of paper..." as great moments of wishful thinking going unfulfilled.

Users who are viewing this thread