no stone unturned

doing all they can

cov still a massive club that a lot of people want to manage

SISU in discussions with ACL around rent

We can still make play offs

One of the highest wage bills in the league

lads disappointed by saturdays peformance

Ashdown1

I'd actually respect the bloke more if he threw caution to the wind and proceeded to work his way through 8 pints and 4 whisky chasers and let it all out, everything............the past crooks, the present crooks and the fact that we're fucked and he'll be out of a job soon and we'll be out of a 130 year old football club !!

Nonleagueherewecome

Club in turmoil

SISU have pulled the plug

Out of business by the end of the week

If my mate gets back from his month in New Zealand to find that we've been knocked out of the JPT, are out of the Playoffs, have lost our manager, a director has resigned...and we've been liquidated, he's gonna plotz!

sparky

Why go to that meeting and get depressed when you can sit at home and enjoy villa get smashed against man city? Much more satisfying ;-)

Nonleagueherewecome

Ive got a Fisher Watch

When its 8pm it says its 7pm and blames ACL for the lost hour

They should put that one in Christmas Crackers and sell them in the club shop, quality :pimp:

cyril

If my mate gets back from his month in New Zealand to find that we've been knocked out of the JPT, are out of the Playoffs, have lost our manager, a director has resigned...and we've been liquidated, he's gonna plotz!
I was just there. Funnily enough they have Internet ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

Brighton Sky Blue

Consensus of the Twitter feed is that he answered most questions as honestly as he could, given that he's not privy to high boardroom level details.

coundonskyblue

Waggot is the only one up there that I can listen too without getting annoyed, he at least gives the impression he's genuine.

Fisher annoys me even when he's saying something I agree with due to his patronising manor.

SkyblueBazza

The twitter feed was excellent.

As to be expected...he has to be very careful what he says. He is a very brave man really putting himself in front of the fans like this. Seems like more people are starting believe he DOES genuinely give a damn - wants success. Just ain't easy...

Brighton Sky Blue

The twitter feed was excellent.

As to be expected...he has to be very careful what he says. He is a very brave man really putting himself in front of the fans like this. Seems like more people are starting believe he DOES genuinely give a damn - wants success. Just ain't easy...

A lot of fans fail to appreciate that Waggott is purely there to help with on-field matters; he has no control over things like the rent boycott.

Users who are viewing this thread