Waggott on twitter (1 Viewer)

blueflint

why pay off carsley he's done nowt wrong imo shaw needs more time but do we have that comodity

@richh87

If you want to change the culture of any organisation you have to not only cull those hardcore "bad apples" but also bring in hungry, ambitious people.

Ironically the time I think City have given this their best shot was Ransons transfer policy. The likes of Fox, Dann, Westwood, etc. were all hungry and ambitious and on their way up, I'm not sure Coleman was though.

The problem with being sentimental is that those "loyal" staff are there either because they like the status quo or because they're not talented enough to have moved on.

For a club in our position a young manager on his way up an a squad of young players is the best way.

Jurys out on Carsley but other than him and Rioch I'd get rid of the lot from tea lady and groundsman up.

What do you know about how much of a good job people are doing behind the scenes? For all we know Carsley might be completely shit - and I bet if he took over the team and lost a few games you'd say get rid of him too.

There's no way of judging backroom staff, and to claim you know who's good and who's bad when actually you have no clue is silly.

A week ago everyone thought Shaw was the best thing since sliced bread, now they think he's a poor assistant manager. Mad.

Users who are viewing this thread