Waggot on CWR (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

Waggot on CWR, was asked who is going and who is staying. He answered with........It is "Well documented"???...........No Waggot!...You were asked who was going/Coming in. A simple question, deserving of a reasonable answer! Apparently we have a "Recent Signing" of Leon Lobjoit???
Waggot was also asked about embargo...."It's going to be a couple of weeks before it can be lifted"....Does he know something that we fans don't? ie- FL will give the GS to SISU?
If so, the FL need to grow a pair and "Come clean":thinking about::blue:

fernandopartridge

Waggot on CWR, was asked who is going and who is staying. He answered with........It is "Well documented"???...........No Waggot!...You were asked who was going/Coming in. A simple question, deserving of a reasonable answer! Apparently we have a "Recent Signing" of Leon Lobjoit???
Waggot was also asked about embargo...."It's going to be a couple of weeks before it can be lifted"....Does he know something that we fans don't? ie- FL will give the GS to SISU?

It's going to be at least a couple of weeks as has been published in the media, he's obviously assuming that the FL will award the Golden Share to Otium. He isn't going to start questioning the validity of awarding the GS to Otium is he?

Sky Blue Kid

It's going to be at least a couple of weeks as has been published in the media, he's obviously assuming that the FL will award the Golden Share to Otium. He isn't going to start questioning the validity of awarding the GS to Otium is he?

I see you've conveniently disregarded the first 2 points brought up!:thinking about:

_brian_

Why are people referring to him as Waggot?!?! Everyone knows it's Faggot or Maggot*! Next thing you know, you'll all be referring to Timmy/Dim Fisher as just Fisher! How's that going to help our cause?!?!

(*Depending on whether you want to be homophobic or not).

Noggin

Why are people referring to him as Waggot?!?! Everyone knows it's Faggot or Maggot*! Next thing you know, you'll all be referring to Timmy/Dim Fisher as just Fisher! How's that going to help our cause?!?!

(*Depending on whether you want to be homophobic or not).

People who call them faggot and wisher are idiots, the people who taint threads by bringing it up the same. Being constantly sarcastic and trying to shoot people down (even when those people arn't even here) is just making this a bad place to be.

Sky Blue Kid

One point made by Waggot that made me seethe with anger was him saying "the pitches are in beautiful condition after being looked after through the close season"....Couldn't look after the pitch at the Ricoh though, could you!!!:blue:

Sky Blue Kid

Nonleagueherewecome
user-offline.png

CCFC Manager

Join DateMar 2011Posts8,234
2,286 Like Received In 1,415 Posts

icon1.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by oldskyblue58
Per the FL whilst under embargo .................

"The Club may be permitted to re-sign Under 24 Year Old Players prior to expiry of their contract on not less favourable terms so as to allow the Club to retain compensation rights in respect of that player"

I wonder who's bid for him? :p

This is the point I'm making fernandopartridge......you sarcastic prat!:jerkit:

Evo1883

the pair seem out of touch and depth , id be suprised if either are here come the end of 2013

jesus-wept

Just what does Steve Waggott brings to the club ? Player recruitment is his main responsibility yet in his 18 months or so here we have due to 2 embargos been unable to sign anyone for about 6 months of that time. I question his credentials, what is he doing no half decent manager couldn't and also ask who has he drafted in who we can say what a bargain he is, i say none.

Also since he left Charlton Athletic they have prospered.

Just remembered he did say to the CWR interviewer, i can't remember the exact words, that answering a what happens next question about player, recruitment, ground etc. He said the sale had gone through and they ( I assume he means Fisher and co) had been speaking to the Football League about matters. How can that happen ? The business is still in administration and no-one should be talking to anybody other than the administrator Paul Appleton.

Last edited:

They cant as it is supposed to be a democtratic vote for the board.

wingy

we may aswell all go on holiday for 3 weeks as its the same regurgitated tripe day in day out.

The third week in Holland??

Slightly off topic for the thread ,but the style accuracy and timing of the announcement cannot be ignored .

It looks like an attempt to bounce the FL to reduce the Timescale involved and as ACL have stated was made before being communicated to them .I think there is a touch of panic here,
Any coincidence that the FL were sitting down with a supporters group??

glamour76

Why all the hatred for waggot? I think he comes across as a decent bloke. Isn't he in exactly the same position as Presley?

Users who are viewing this thread