Waggot: Mystery European defender to sign in the next 24 hours (2 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

sparky

Great signing if so! Wonder if he knows carsley or kilbane somehow but hey it could b some one completely different

kg82

I'm guessing you're all thinking about the man on the end of the Zindane headbutt?

That would be it but like DS says, it's just a rumour from his mate and I was actually just trying to guess the name he'd been given! Hopefully we'll find out later who it is anyway. And when we do, most of us will probably be going, "whooooo"!!

ccfcdan

Whaaaaa'?! He played for us?! I remember him at Man City but that's it! Huge impression made on me, obviously!

Yep we signed him from Man City. Joined in the summer and left in January if I remember correctly. I did get to see him play against Nuneaton though :)

Nonleagueherewecome

My mate has just text me with who he says it is.. I'm not repeating it tho as its that crazy I think he's winding me up.

In fact I definitely think he's winding me up... But on the 1% chance that he's not I won't say anyway incase it gets out and scuppers the deal. I'd rather it remain quiet and then seal the deal

/pointlesspost

Sol Campbell comeback? Des Walker? KILLER?!?

Wait, that makes no sense, they aren't overseas based..in which case, Costacurta?!

Nonleagueherewecome

sparky

So MM has a little bit of substance him and carsley played at everton together in 98/99 season and werent wise retired and just a manager b4 joining us I know it sounds insane to speculate this but it has connections!

wingy

He does say foreign in the Interview .Wheres the Centre -Forward,the James collins "was Always My first choice "signing.

sky_blue_up_north

This best thing about this thread is were are actually talking football....

Diehard Si

Ok ignore the Italian link, hes admitted it was a wind up after I told him I knew it was bullshit.

He's getting some beef when I see him next.

matesx

He's getting some beef when I see him next.

Is that some kind of gay euphenism? :thinking about:

Nonleagueherewecome

Bertola

So MM has a little bit of substance him and carsley played at everton together in 98/99 season and werent wise retired and just a manager b4 joining us I know it sounds insane to speculate this but it has connections!

You do realise Carsley didnt play for Everton until he left us?

Diehard Si

Can I ask who he actually said it was?! It's killing me!!
It was indeed Nesta who he said. He claimed his wife had moved to Brum and he wanted to be close to her.

He didn't realise tho he'd signed for Montreal so thanks to Wiki it ( and my doubtvof it making sense anyway ) stopped me looking like a tit.

kg82

It was indeed Nesta who he said. He claimed his wife had moved to Brum and he wanted to be close to her.

He didn't realise tho he'd signed for Montreal so thanks to Wiki it ( and my doubtvof it making sense anyway ) stopped me looking like a tit.

Good save!!

Users who are viewing this thread