Wag & Vik (1 Viewer)

tskezz

Before tonight did Gyo score after Waghorn got injured ?
Someone just whatsapped me this, he's our groups resident stato so should be right.

Games where Viktor Gyokeres has scored with Waghorn:
Nottingham Forest (h) 2-1
Middlesbrough (h) 2-0
Cardiff (h) 1-0
2 x Peterborough (h) 4-1
Stoke (h) 1-0

Games where Gyokeres has scored with Godden:
Millwall (a) 1-1
2 x Fulham (h) 4-1

Scored without a strike partner:
Blackpool (a) 1-0

Liquid Gold

Waghorne was almost playing as a 10 and it looked like a box when we were defending and a front three going forward.

Looked a lot better with O'Hare and Waghorn making runs to assist Gyo than it did Allen and Shipley getting sucked into the midfield battle.

SBAndy

Waghorne was almost playing as a 10 and it looked like a box when we were defending and a front three going forward.

Looked a lot better with O'Hare and Waghorn making runs to assist Gyo than it did Allen and Shipley getting sucked into the midfield battle.

And that makes me think, is it worthwhile looking at another attacker and freeing Waghorn up to play in the 10 either alongside or as competition for O’Hare?

Warwickhunt

Wag horn is constantly talking to gyokeres which I think help him

SkyBlueSam01

Our pressing was immediately more effective when Waggy came on. Not necessarily through him bringing the energy of COH or Gyok, but through him orchestrating things from the front and knowing when to entice the opposition toward us and when to get stuck in.

Users who are viewing this thread