Match Thread vs Cardiff (A) 19/09/23 (1 Viewer)

Johhny Blue

I think our central midfield has been chipping in with consistent performances virtually every game. Not Hamer level true but perfectly fine. The forwards generally haven't. We have seen flashes from Wright, Ayari and Palmer, but not enough and nothing of note from Simms. Godden has scored some goals but was poor against Hull. Let's hope they deliver at last tonight.
We need at least one of the three to have an 8-9 game including a goal or two. Defence and midfield have been consistently good.
It will come.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Hertsccfc

I think it does .... It is a bit of a faff.
If I remember rightly, on now TV, select sky sports, and then you should be able to choose options like live sports, football....
Scroll down and they usually have it as an option, though it only works with a few minutes to go.
This is with now TV (and sky sports) through an Xbox.
Alternatively, wire your laptop up to your TV (hdmi lead) and watch that way.
Not sure if that helps.....
Thanks that's helpful. If it doesn't work I will quickly go to ifollow instead!

Grendel

So only change is Palmer, who was bloody awful when brought on last game, in place of Ayari, who was pretty decent.

You’d hope at some point Palmer will get a goal - it’s been 6 months now. Players like him have to step up a gear

Covkid1968#

The first home win last season was against Middlesbrough and the first away win was at Cardiff

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Really…. That’s got to be a sign.

BlueSkiesForever

Yeah agree with the above, unless he’s injured or needs the rest, the swap of Ayari to Palmer makes no sense. I was hoping for something a little bit different, maybe just a single tweak to add some creativity, but of course not 😂

Saddlebrains

Dropping Ayari who was our most creative player last few games, to play Palmer who is literally all fart no poo is mind boggling

Also why is he persisting with 2 up top?

He does some weird things sometimes Robins

Users who are viewing this thread