Video VOTE | 2021/22 Goal of the Season, sponsored by Genesis Employment (1 Viewer)

Gibbo

1. Tavares 2. Shipley 3. Kane

Would have included Vik's last against Fulham at home.

AOM

Can't decide between Shipley, Tavares or Godden's against Derby.

Probably Tavares

SIR ERNIE

Tell you what, some superb goals in there and a reminder of some fantastic moments in a really great season.

For pure technique and 'degree of difficulty' it has to be that strike by Shipley. The guy on the line must have been so pleased he didn't get his head in the way of that.

Bad Boy

Errrr.......

1. Shipley
2. Godden v Derby
3. Maatsen v Fulham

Oh bollocks, I'm voting for all of them.

Grendel

Shipley obviously is the best goal

Gibbo

I go for Tavares because of the pressure he was under - time and because the ball had to be worked across to his right foot - and then the skill in curling it in, at his age and status in the team. It was cold eyed. Shipley was spectacular but it was a bit of hit and hope.

Johhny Blue

I go for Tavares because of the pressure he was under - time and because the ball had to be worked across to his right foot - and then the skill in curling it in, at his age and status in the team. It was cold eyed. Shipley was spectacular but it was a bit of hit and hope.
I agree with all of that but still ultimately chose Shipley. Love those net rippers. That’s also why I snuck Maatsen into my three.

robbiethemole

We've been really spoilt this season, and equal 6th top scorers. Godden v Direby was a thing of beauty but Shipleys was more controlled, ah fuck it, they were all good.

Mucca Mad Boys

Top 5:
Maatsen v Fulham
Hamer v P’borough
Taveres v PNE
Gyo v Cardiff
Godden v Derby

Kane v Bournemouth as for an honourable mention for his fluke of a goal!

I’d probably give iGodden v Derby because it was such a good team goal.

Frostie

Tavares & Shipley are both superb individual strikes, particularly Shipley's as you don't see many struck so sweetly first time like that but, for the whole build up play & then a great finish too, I've gone for Godden v Derby.

Grendel

Top 5:
Maatsen v Fulham
Hamer v P’borough
Taveres v PNE
Gyo v Cardiff
Godden v Derby

Kane v Bournemouth as for an honourable mention for his fluke of a goal!

I’d probably give iGodden v Derby because it was such a good team goal.

Shipley not in the top 5?

Johnnythespider

I went for Shipley, it's a stunning strike of the ball, even better when seen from behind. I just wish it had been our last memory of him.

Users who are viewing this thread