Vital Games Tonight (1 Viewer)

sky_blue_up_north

Derby v Forest
Donny v Reading

I am hoping that Derby keep up their recent good form (last Saturday excluded!)
Reading are flying, so I hope they do us a real favour

If both Forest and Donny win, its starting to make it look more difficult for us. Forest would be 8 points clear and I can't see us making that up. Donny 3 points in front, with an game in hand all be it away at Palace.

ccfcway

its over, be it tonight or next week

We have watord away on Saturday, likely result - LOSS

next week, Bristol City have watford at home - likley result - HOME WIN !!

almac87

Forest are out of it now. We had our chances when we played them recently and failed to take them. Story of our season so far. We need Derby to win and pull Donny back into the mire BUT none of the conjecture matters if we cant win at least 2 games away from home!! Very unlikely given our form to date and Saints will be Champs and put on a show at St. Marys. I hate to say it but I believe we need a miracle....:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Last edited:

mark82

The negativity gets a bit depressing sometimes. We are in a bad position but it's nowhere near over.

We must have a higher proportion of defeatists in this city compared to any other. No wonder our team is in the position it's in.

mark82

Forest are out of it now. We had our chances when we played them recently and failed to take them. Story of our season so far. We need Derby to win and pull Donny back into the mire BUT none of the conjecture matters if we cant win at least 2 games away from home!! Very unlikely given our form to date and Saints will come to Ricoh as Champs and put on a show. I hate to say it but I believe we need a miracle....:wave::wave::wave::wave:

That would be great if they did come up here and put on a show. That would hopefully mean they would have to leave their reserves/youth at St. Mary's to play us. ;)

almac87

Oops!! Have edited my original comment, thanks for heads up. I'm not sure we could beat their reserves if it came to it :eek:

kg82

Yeah, it's hard already but that's how it is down the bottom. Results go against us tonight and it'll be harder still, but it's not over.

torchomatic

No, it's not over yet.

Covstu

i cannot see why we cannot ge a result (even a draw) against Watford, its a funny old game! We are certainly not out of it yet but its a tall order to be fair.

torchomatic

Agree Covstu, it's a tall order. Improbable? Maybe, but not impossible. Just because we have lost the last ten away on the bounce it doesn't mean that we will lose every away game that we ever play in the future.

Tonight is out of our hands, but keep everything crossed for wins for Reading and Derby.

dongonzalos

Not going to predict. Whenever I do, I tend to predict for things to go our wa,y then the ones around us get shock results!

I think with forest unfortunately they have a squad that are underperforming and they should be doing a lot better. Hence when the pressure is on they step up to the plate because then they get motivated.
Whereas we are motivated and are doing our best without that bit of quality. So I see forest as pulling away to be honest.

Disorganised1

I was raised on success - promotion to division 2, then division 1, founder member of the Premier league - FA cup win - Then BR came along................

ccfcway

The negativity gets a bit depressing sometimes. We are in a bad position but it's nowhere near over.

We must have a higher proportion of defeatists in this city compared to any other. No wonder our team is in the position it's in.

well, we certainly have the worst record of league finishes than any other team in the uk in the past 40 odd years

hey, lets be positive though !

we might finish mid table next year in League One

thats about the most positivity I can muster for a team that hasnt 1 game away from home all season !!!!!!

In the last 20 times I have actually been to a CCFC game in the past 18 months, we havent won once, dont know why I am so negative !

ccfcway

its not as if reading arent on a run of about 8 wins out of 8

of course they are going to lose away to 2nd bottom Doncaster !

ccfcway

Doncaster deserve to stay up over us. They have actually gambled and got some players in...

sort of agree, but you do need to ask that have they "gambled" or "gambled"

ie, if they did go down, would they be ok, or would they be in serious trouble

I cant think they too many players have ever been paid as much as Diouf in League One ?

hackneyfox

sort of agree, but you do need to ask that have they "gambled" or "gambled"

ie, if they did go down, would they be ok, or would they be in serious trouble

I cant think they too many players have ever been paid as much as Diouf in League One ?

What is he on?
Donny are paying him 2k of it.

Nick

Administrator
Yep, getting probably half of what bell does a week from them! If he is sold they also get a cut i think!

wingy

If we'd outbid donny over these West Haam loanees ,would they have been available to us ,or could mckay the agent have vetoed his players moves ,we'll never know as we hav'nt had a sniff when it comes to money ,and now the embargo,but it could have been interesting to see if there were any restrictive practices.

hackneyfox

Yep, getting probably half of what bell does a week from them! If he is sold they also get a cut i think!

Everyone seems to win.

The agent will make more than Donny do but if they stay up they keep the tv money.

Users who are viewing this thread