Vintage CCFC Shirts for Sale :) (2 Viewers)

Hey all,

Long time reader first time poster,

Sorry if this isn't allowed on here! - Please delete if it isn't :)

I'm currently selling a load of super rare old CCFC shirts from an unhealthily large lockdown collection to fund a wedding :)

A few items include the 1992/1993 red away shirt - Original V Rare Coventry City Away Football Shirt 1992/93 Adults XL Ribero | eBay
1989/1991 Away shirt - Super rare original 1989/1991 coventry city away shirt- great condition Size L | eBay

If you follow the above links you'll also see i've listed various others including but not limited too;

91/92 away shirt
92/94 Home Shirt Mickey Gynn
The Yellow and Purple away - 1998/199
1995/1996 home shirt
1997/1998 Home shirt
1996/1997 Red cheque away shirt
1991/1992 Home shirt

Any questions shoot them over by DM or through EBAY - I'm only looking to recoup what i've paid for them originally,

Thanks!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Mental prices....do they really go for that sort of money or is it wishful thinking?

That 91/92 home shirt with the dayglow peugeot logo was the last one I owned.....

I've got an old photo somewhere, I think, of me at a rave on top of a van wearing that city shirt & a Sid James face mask......

giphy.gif

Last edited:

rob9872

Weird to think these are vintage. Just another sign of me getting older.

ovduk78

Blimey £80 for the red chequered shirt and it already has a bid. I think I should get mine out the drawer and put it on ebay!!

skyblue025

There was someone selling all there shirts on Faceache for £2000 for 20 odd shirts. Seemed an enormous figure but perhaps not.

Last edited:

Bad Boy

Never been a collector of anything, simply don't see the point of having anything that's not utilised on a regular basis.
Last thing I want is my sons having to trawl through years of collected items when I cark it not knowing what to do with the stuff.
No thanks.

Flying Fokker

Just saw an article on Midlands today. Admiral Shirts, the chocolate brown City kit of around 78-81 sells for 800-1000 pounds In good condition. Apparently, it is the rarest Admiral shirt.

pusbccfc

I got a little over £60 for this one on eBay a few weeks ago which was a pleasant surprise

New-Coventry-Away-Kit-14-15.jpg

The shirts from that era sell quite well. That is a very rare shirt. In those League 1 days, I would be surprised if we sold more than a few thousand away/third shirts.

CV3SkyBlue

Anyone willing to sell some of their vintage shirts? Need a size small but they're so hard to find, PM me which year/season shirts you have if interested

oakey

I have maybe 20 shirts from the 90s/00s I'm willing to sell.
Watch this space, but not just yet as injury means I can't do the logistics of finding, photo, posting, arranging etc.
Can't be arsed with ebay, paypal etc. It will be cash only and meet at Jimmy Hill statue in due course

CV3SkyBlue

I have maybe 20 shirts from the 90s/00s I'm willing to sell.
Watch this space, but not just yet as injury means I can't do the logistics of finding, photo, posting, arranging etc.
Can't be arsed with ebay, paypal etc. It will be cash only and meet at Jimmy Hill statue in due course
what size mate?

Users who are viewing this thread