Vincenti gone to Macclesfield on a Free (2 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

The move suits everyone. Didn’t produce his best due to injury and not playing in his best position. The guy is never a right winger.
Wish him well
That’s a weird rumour that developed over last season. He’s played the vast majority of his career as a right winger.

Irish Sky Blue

My favourite memory of Vincenti will be the away game at Colchester. For an hour he was terrible and in the second half, when he was playing right in front of the City contingent, he was getting dog’s abuse, most of which he would clearly have heard. He could do nothing right until he put in a crunching tackle which set up an attack. For the next thirty minutes he was inspired and was the driving force that could have and should have won us the game (we lost to an injury time goal). For what ever reason, the move did not work out for him but he did give glimpses of the player he was signed to be. Always gave of his best, even when being showered with abuse (I don’t know how anyone can perform when that happens) and to my mind is certainly not the worst player in Sky Blue I have seen.

Last edited:

better days

You can never rely on a minority of fans at any club
Some are only happy when they can abuse their own players unless the team is 4 0 up
George Thomas and McNulty were both similar targets until they started scoring and the numbskulls had to change their tune
But soon screamed when those players left for clubs higher up the leagues
Good luck Peter
Really hope it works out

Users who are viewing this thread