Vincelot (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Nice to see he was quite honest in the press conference, openly says he wasn't good enough himself as well as the team.

Isn't injured either.

Otis

Nice to see he was quite honest in the press conference, openly says he wasn't good enough himself as well as the team.

Isn't injured either.
Great news! My favourite City player this season. I discount the loan players because they are not ours.

He's had very few poor games for sure and has very good levels of consistency.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Great news! My favourite City player this season. I discount the loan players because they are not ours.

He,'s had very few poor games for sure and has very good levels of consistency.

His form started to Go downhill after he shaved his beard off!

callumeast

They all seem to be confident whilst still wary of their shortcomings and inconsistency which is good. They also seem honest about when they're just sh*te. Which is also good. NEEDS putting right on Saturday. Win and we go into Shrewsbury and the massive away day at Blackpool with renewed *hope*

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

One of my favourite players this year, unfairly (in the grand scheme of things) sent off last month I thought, but an honest and hardworking player. I really like the passion and determination he has, and I hope he'll bounce back tomorrow.

lifeskyblue

I think up until a couple months or so ago his partnership with fleck was the highlight of the season. Seemed to compliment each other on the pitch both offensively as well as in defence.
What has gone wrong with these two ...suspensions, changes in roles on the pitch is symptomatic of the deterioration of all round performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SBAndy

I think up until a couple months or so ago his partnership with fleck was the highlight of the season. Seemed to compliment each other on the pitch both offensively as well as in defence.
What has gone wrong with these two ...suspensions, changes in roles on the pitch is symptomatic of the deterioration of all round performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember this happening with Fleck and Conor Thomas in the Sixfields season?

tom88

TM says he tweaked the system to get Vincelot more in the box.

I hope he scraps that as our goal difference is far superior than most in our league. Just stick to Fleck & Vincelot defending the back 4 and make sure the front 4 fill the box up.

I would rather win games boringly 1-0 and draw the occasional match 0-0 and get to the Play offs safely than try and win 7-0 all the time and leave our back 4 exposed.

Just make us hard to beat for the next 10 games or so and we will be up there

Users who are viewing this thread