Vince McMahon (1 Viewer)

Covstu

This would be cracking if Vince took over, peopel smashing the team over the head with steel chairs if they lose! Well funny!! Now i would pay to see that every week!!!

ajsccfc

Nobody thinks it's real, but some people think other people think it's real. Although, I personally don't think that people who think others think it's real really think that. For real.

ccfc2011

Is it for real then?

covross

I know the rumour is absolute bollocks but would be cool if it happened, but McMahon tried to expand into american football a few years ago and lost millions. Used to love wwf back in the day. If it went through I wonder when a coventry player makes a mistake he'll be on botchamania :)

Fluffsta

I really wish this could be true lol.

With the current state of attendance we have Vinny Mac could just close off one end of the Arena and errect a fucking huge titantron!

Each player could have a personal video package when they score!

Then again knowing Vince, CCFC's fate could rest on something like a Bra and Panties Match instead of SISU's awful handling.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Talking of reels, look at the lines on THIS baby! Isn't she a beaut! :)

Balzer-fishing-reel.jpg

Mr T - Sukka!

It would take an Ultimate Warrior to take over CCFC, i cannot see it happening! Seriously the Ricoh is so dead on a Saturday the atmosphere is stone cold. Its like a undertaker has been in the place.

We need some owners with some money inc, like a million dollar man. The owners we have are like bush wackers, i cannot see it happening. :)

No Papa shango or Legion of Doom? Vince McMahon out!!!

Only coventry legion :)

Wwe was at skydome a few years ago. I qued for hours to buy tickets. Was supposed to be a tuesday night but moved to a saturday cuz eddie guerro died. And vince mcmahon was there then. After that jumped in a taxi straight to the ricoh to watch us play norwich. Swear to god if there was a riot people would be doing suplexes all over the place.

Would love this to be true

Mucca Mad Boys

Oh my lord next seasons lineup

Gk) The Undertaker
DL) The Rock
DR) Stone Cold Steve Austin
DC) Triple H
DC) Shawn Michaels
ML) Hulk Hogan
MR) The British Bulldog
MC) John Cena
MC) Giant Haystacks