Villa (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Big risk, , did well at tottenham but with a much better squad, and was already mates with a lot of players. Different ball game going to villa. Coincidently some of my family are villa ST holders and it sounds as though Lambert played the same style as SP, lots of possession in their own half, but committing ver few forward, opting for safety first. Playing players out of position (cleverly left wing).....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Terry Gibson's perm

The problem Villa had is there is not a lot out there so they have had to go for this chap, they will be lucky this year as there are probably three worse teams than them so will survive.

If Sherwood manages to motivate the Villa players as well he motivated himself whilst playing for us they're destined for the Championship.
He did well at Spurs having inherited a very good squad of players, at the Villa he doesn't have that luxury.

Ashdown

Thought they were fairly awful today, what the hell has happened to Benteke, he looks like a carthorse !?

wingy

See the ****ers managed to beat Leicester today
Managed to bag two goals as well
3 goals In two games after only managing twelve through the rest of the season

bringbackrattles

Sherwood went in the dressing room at half-time and gave the players a talking to so it was said on the telly and they played well in the second half.Which shows what a new manager can do and that's what we need pronto !

SkyBlue_Bear83

Big risk, , did well at tottenham but with a much better squad, and was already mates with a lot of players. Different ball game going to villa. Coincidently some of my family are villa ST holders and it sounds as though Lambert played the same style as SP, lots of possession in their own half, but committing ver few forward, opting for safety first. Playing players out of position (cleverly left wing).....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Ironic thing is Lambert has always been about counter attacking football and getting the ball forward quickly, he started to try and change the style this season which was probably partly due to criticism from the fans.

Covstu

weekends results really threw it up in the air down at the bottom. I thought Burnley, QPR and Leicester would go down but not so sure now.

Ultimate question - if you could only pick one out of Leicester and Villa who would it be? I would have to go for Villa as i think Leicester will drop down at some point even if they did get out of this mess!

J

Jack Griffin

weekends results really threw it up in the air down at the bottom. I thought Burnley, QPR and Leicester would go down but not so sure now.

Ultimate question - if you could only pick one out of Leicester and Villa who would it be? I would have to go for Villa as i think Leicester will drop down at some point even if they did get out of this mess!

Can't I have both, please, please, pretty please.

Como

Watching the Villa QPR game and obviously we all want to see Villa go down but quite like QPR going as well partly to see if they drop one or two divisions.

lewys33

I don't care much for villa to be honest, but it would raise a smile if they got relegated.

1 - to wipe the smug smile off all their "we should be top 4" faces
2 - to wipe the smug smile off Tim Sherwood's face.

Terry Gibson's perm

If Sherwood would have thrown his jacket like that when he was here he would have put his back out;)

Looking at the teams who could go down there will be lots of players on the move this summer as players like Austin and Benteke won't be playing in the championship looks ok for Leicester though as they should keep all 11 as nobody will want any of their players

If Sherwood would have thrown his jacket like that when he was here he would have put his back out;)

Looking at the teams who could go down there will be lots of players on the move this summer as players like Austin and Benteke won't be playing in the championship looks ok for Leicester though as they should keep all 11 as nobody will want any of their players

We have a great chance of staying up now as back in the mix and five out of seven remaining games at home with favourable fixtures too mi ducks x

Covstu

Agree, game in hand also. I would say burnley, hull and either Leicester or Sunderland to go down

wingy

Also what a great season Southampton have had
No coincidence they're back to winning ways with Ward-Prowse back in the side

CCFCKirky

Also what a great season Southampton have had
No coincidence they're back to winning ways with Ward-Prowse back in the side

What's fantastic is at the start of the season a huge majority of people had Saints down as a relegation candidate and that they would struggle without Lallana, Lambert, Shaw and Lovren but Ronald Koeman has done an incredible job in not only replacing the players they lost but upgrading them! They have done fantastic this year and hopefully they can build on it for next year by signing Alderweireld to a permanent deal and keeping hold of Schneiderlin

SkyblueBazza

I hate it when Vile get stuffed...I walk around with a smug grin on my face & my missus thinks I am happy & then goes shopping or something stupid

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread