Villa on the move? (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Hahaha ....PUSB

torchomatic

Don't worry, it's just business.

mechaishida

“I’m a season ticket holder with a 1 litre Fiat Punto. Am I expected to throw on a kilt and drive 6 hours to Falkirk for every home game?”

Oh how I laughed at that...

stupot07

This could potentially be great news for us:

- An empty stadium, with a larger cohort of potential fanbase to engage/recruit
- its in the Coventry area (well cov is now greater Birmingham what's the difference)
- large enough for us to show PL ambitions,
- we're a nomadic club (3 grounds in the last 15 years)
- we can just drop "Coventry" from our name and call ourselves "City" like the insects did.
- cheaper than a new build
- sell it that's move or bust (worked for wasps)
- no one would notice the claret and blue seats as long as we're playing entertaining football
- it would be backed by the Trust, they have no problem in sports clubs moving permanently from their local area.

come on sisu make it happen. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

torchomatic

Plus, I'm sure there'll be plenty of "car parking opportunities" for the right entrepreneur.

This could potentially be great news for us:

- An empty stadium, with a larger cohort of potential fanbase to engage/recruit
- its in the Coventry area (well cov is now greater Birmingham what's the difference)
- large enough for us to show PL ambitions,
- we're a nomadic club (3 grounds in the last 15 years)
- we can just drop "Coventry" from our name and call ourselves "City" like the insects did.
- cheaper than a new build
- sell it that's move or bust (worked for wasps)
- no one would notice the claret and blue seats as long as we're playing entertaining football
- it would be backed by the Trust, they have no problem in sports clubs moving permanently from their local area.

come on sisu make it happen. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Plus, I'm sure there'll be plenty of "car parking opportunities" for the right entrepreneur.

Yep, I was thinking along the lines of a Park and Ride scheme.... ;)

vow

“I’m a season ticket holder with a 1 litre Fiat Punto. Am I expected to throw on a kilt and drive 6 hours to Falkirk for every home game?”

Oh how I laughed at that...

Liked this one myself....

“If a club has to come North, can it not at least be someone watchable?”

Users who are viewing this thread