VILLA LOSING ha ha (1 Viewer)

covhead1

Great to see villa losing to Liverpool 2-0 HT

Can't wait for us to be beating them next season !

Otis

Great to see villa losing to Liverpool 2-0 HT

Can't wait for us to be beating them next season !
If we did go up it would be great for attendances. Villa, Wolves, Birmingham, Forest and Derby would all be bumper crowds, those first three especially!

D

Deleted member 2477

I think its fair to say they are going down. Would take a miracle now for them to stay up

Covrock

4-0. Just loving it. Work at Birmingham Airport and trust me I have been taking so much shite over the years. It's payback time.

Bob Latchford

Zilch - 5 fcuk em and incest too .

Terry Gibson's perm

What a great weekend we score 6 Villa let in at least 6 and Leicester lose in the last few seconds

christonabike

Happy days, anyone fancy buying a ticket for the last home game with some wallpaper saying " we will be back" in the holte end?:p:D:claping hands:

Bob Latchford

D

Deleted member 4439

villia's defence is so shambolic that you begin you wonder if the game is rigged.

Otis

In the Championship they will either be right near the top on the back of parachute payments, or they will sink without trace I think.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

clint van damme

They were gone as soon as they employed the vastly overrated Sherwood who has blown the cash there on garbage

Sherwood never signed one of those players. Got a mate who works for them who could, unfortunately. lose his job if they get relegated but some of the stuff hes told me about what's going on behind the scenes is unbelievable.
Club been run by people who are clueless. I work near villa park so must admit I'm loving it! Just hope my mate keeps his job.

Moff

Sherwood never signed one of those players. Got a mate who works for them who could, unfortunately. lose his job if they get relegated but some of the stuff hes told me about what's going on behind the scenes is unbelievable.
Club been run by people who are clueless. I work near villa park so must admit I'm loving it! Just hope my mate keeps his job.

Sounds like Randy Lerner is a buisness partner with SISU. ;)

The Reverend Skyblue

Jamie Carragher said it right on his summation, with that team Villa will be near the bottom of the Championship next season.
they were dreadful today, inept and clueless and would struggle to beat the Bury team of yesterday.
they would no doubt splash a lot of the parachute on new players I would have thought.

really enjoyed watching them get smashed 6-0 at home by a pretty average Liverpool team. God what a fantastic weekend it's been.

Terry Gibson's perm

Always a shame when the normal people lose their jobs

letsallsingtogether

Barstards just because we saw 6 goals they didn't want to be out done.
Selfish I call it

Users who are viewing this thread