Villa lose again (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

If i ever wanted a game when both sides were able to lose this was it!

Mr T - Sukka!

They are in a big nose dive. Relegation is a very real posibility for them. Once you are stuck in a losing rut its very hard to get out of.

Remeber its those fans who wanted Lambert over McLeish, isnt Karma a bitch.

Too big to go down? ha ha ha ha! Wont see many CCFC fans shedding any tears if they drop to the Championship!

Sky Blues

Fair play, at least a few of their fans are able to laugh at themselves. Here's a few of the jokes they've posted on their own forum:

I bought a claret and blue sledge today, never seen anything go down hill so fast!

"Master!" cries the genie, "I can grant you any wish you want, Tell me your desire!"
*Paul [Lambert] says, "Can you fix it for my dog to win at Crufts?"
*The genie looks at the dog. It is very very old indeed, with mangy fur, a gammy leg, one half-bitten-off ear, and a glass eye.
*"Blimey", says the genie, "I said I could grant a wish, not work miracles. is there anything a bit easier you want?"
"Could you fix it for Villa to stay up with their current squad?" says Paul
*The genie looks at him for a while and then says, "Right, let's have another look at that dog..."

Paul Lambert was wheeling his shopping trolley across the supermarket car park when he noticed an old lady struggling with her bags of shopping. He stopped and asked, “Can you manage dear?” to which the old lady replied, “No way you got yourself into this mess, don’t ask me to sort it out!”

Villa are in talks with lenny henry to be the new head of logistics...
Only chance*they got of staying in the premier!..

We've changed our name to Aston Vanilla... always getting licked...

Villa have made an approach to sign the Swansea ball boy. Apparently they were impressed with his ability to retain possession for more than ten seconds.

I was driving past Villa Park earlier and someone was sellotaping their season ticket to the gates. I thought, I'm fucking having that.. you can never have enough sellotape!*

2 policemen are patrolling outside VP on matchday when they see a couple of fans climbing over the fence.
So they made them climb back in.

junglej13

I actually was a bit disappointed when the winner went in. The replay would have been the order of the day. Their squad wouldn't be able to cope with more games. It amazes me some of their delusional fans - If I have to hear about their young side again, and how they are just short on confidence... - They are awful. They have all the hallmarks of a relegation team. No talisman, no goals from midfield, poor goals conceded, late goals conceded, leads thrown away. Nothing would please me more to see them relegated.

Changeyourface

They are in a big nose dive. Relegation is a very real posibility for them. Once you are stuck in a losing rut its very hard to get out of.

Remeber its those fans who wanted Lambert over McLeish, isnt Karma a bitch.

Too big to go down? ha ha ha ha! Wont see many CCFC fans shedding any tears if they drop to the Championship!

I may shed a few tears of laughter to be fair!

Mucca Mad Boys

Lambert is a good manager, better than McLeish, hands down, without a question.

McLeish has only ever 'achieved' at Rangers, in a 2 team league...

RichieGunns

They believe they are a big club and this is just a blip, some of the comments coming out of their fans on the Coventry FB page are laughable!

Even had a leicester fan saying how they are the biggest club in the midlands. What a load of crap! And then he's joined forces with the Villa fan lol

It's like a bad episode of the power rangers

"ooo oh no, the villa and fester have teamed up, we'll never beat them with their clarat and blue, dark blue and white shitzord! What do we do!!"

"Don't worry" says MR in his sky Blue Coventryzordofawesomeness "I'll save you"

He then proceed to beat the living shit out of them because he is that good!

The End :D

P.S. As an after thought, i think this would be quite a good power rangers episode!

Users who are viewing this thread