Villa bust up at cup final (2 Viewers)

I was talking to a relative of jack grealish at work the other day ,he told me grealish came out visibly upset .dressing room locked and it all kicked off as villa players started fighting with each other after the game.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...that's truly terrible :D

Sky Blue Pete

Their performance was embarrassing though. Never in the game! I would have been livid in sherwood's position

oakey

IMO villa weren't allowed to play by a team vastly superior to them. It is a symptom of how far Villa has fallen and how uncompetitive the premier league now is, sadly. (Head)

Who am I kidding? Ha, ha, ha, suck it up you Villa losers who bored me in that party in somebody's kitchen about how you were competing with Arsenal for 4th spot a few Christmases ago. (Heart)

Astute

IMO villa weren't allowed to play by a team vastly superior to them. It is a symptom of how far Villa has fallen and how uncompetitive the premier league now is, sadly. (Head)

Who am I kidding? Ha, ha, ha, suck it up you Villa losers who bored me in that party in somebody's kitchen about how you were competing with Arsenal for 4th spot a few Christmases ago. (Heart)

They seem to have taken our place as relegation survivors. Oh how much I miss them days :(

skybluebeduff

I heard they had shooting practice after the game so some of the players knew what it felt like to have a shot on target at Wembley...

hill83

100077_o.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

Yep - if you are a bit down in the dumps, it's always a bit of a pick me up to see someone (particularly if you don't like them) fall flat on their face. It's true in life to an extent (if a bit sad) - wouldn't wish anything serious to those few people I dislike. However, in the 'unreal' world of the football supporter all is fair/unfair ! ;)

Skyblueloyal

Who cares still the last Midlands team to lift the FA Cup

Astute

Who cares still the last Midlands team to lift the FA Cup

And I don't care if another midlands club wins it. I still have great memories of the day. After going mental after the final whistle I stood there in shock for what seems ages. I just stood there until Killer was holding the cup. Then I went mental again :D

Users who are viewing this thread