Vile Villa Fan tweet. (1 Viewer)

Houdi

Probably most CCFC fans will be unaware that the Coventry Bees have rearranged next Friday's meeting to 24 hours earlier,so as not to clash with our homecoming, and to allows fans who support both clubs to now be able to attend both. Even Bees fans who don't follow football, were generally understanding of the situation,except one.
On twitter last night saw a link to a post from Alan Boon, a fan not from Coventry fortunately, but from Northampton of all places who also supports Villa:jerkit:, who on hearing of the fixture switch, tweeted the following, F*ck CCFC hope they die.:censored: Personally I would rather he dies,as that is one fan who wouldn't be missed.

hill83

Ironically you come out of this looking worse than him by hoping that he dies.

Nick

Administrator
images

Seriously, the blokes pissed that he can't watch the speedway cause of a football team he hates. Nothing wrong with the tweet, but you sir are a disgrace.

Wishing death on a person because of sport..........dear oh dear.

You make me ashamed to be a "fellow fan" of any sporting team.

skybluebeduff

You do realise she actually means that though and it's not banter. She wants the life insurance mate, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

One day she'll get her wish, but to her surprise, the money is being left to my mistress :)

Ashdown

This is a sensible decision by the Bees. I can't understand why there seems to be almost a rivalry between Coventry sports clubs. Football supporters ridiculing the Rugby and vice versa etc etc. In Leicester they back all of their teams and that backing has led to significant success. Are people not intelligent enough to appreciate the varying merits and skills involving Football, Rugby, Speedway, cricket, Ice Hockey etc ?

mds

If that is a direct quote of his tweet, i dont think he is wishing death on anyone only the club, big difference, maybe he made plans for the rearranged night and is pissed about it, can understand that.
Then again he`s a Villa fan, fk him.

Greggs

This is a sensible decision by the Bees. I can't understand why there seems to be almost a rivalry between Coventry sports clubs. Football supporters ridiculing the Rugby and vice versa etc etc. In Leicester they back all of their teams and that backing has led to significant success. Are people not intelligent enough to appreciate the varying merits and skills involving Football, Rugby, Speedway, cricket, Ice Hockey etc ?

But you can understand why Speedway fans will be pissed. They are losing two of their best riders because of the change of date!

Ashdown

But you can understand why Speedway fans will be pissed. They are losing two of their best riders because of the change of date!

Didn't realise that ! Fair point, well made. I do go down to Brandon a few times a season and of late it's a struggle it seems sometimes to get the riders out for their club sides with all their other commitments.

turlykerd

Probably most CCFC fans will be unaware that the Coventry Bees have rearranged next Friday's meeting to 24 hours earlier,so as not to clash with our homecoming, and to allows fans who support both clubs to now be able to attend both. Even Bees fans who don't follow football, were generally understanding of the situation,except one.
On twitter last night saw a link to a post from Alan Boon, a fan not from Coventry fortunately, but from Northampton of all places who also supports Villa:jerkit:, who on hearing of the fixture switch, tweeted the following, F*ck CCFC hope they die.:censored: Personally I would rather he dies,as that is one fan who wouldn't be missed.

It doesn't effect me in any way so I don't give a toss . Some dick from dickland made a dick comment !

Users who are viewing this thread