Video Viktor Gyökeres | Every Coventry City goal 🇸🇪 (1 Viewer)

Danceswithhorses

3 goals stand out for me...

The 3rd goal in the sequence, against Stoke i think...he was on loan and mostly used a sub....he cut inside from the left and smacked it into the far corner with his right peg from right on the edge of the penalty box...that's the first time i thought, WOW, this guy is something special.

The goal vs Sunderland...great goal against the Mackems...say no more.

The goal Vs Wigan...collected it 10 yards inside our half from a hacked clearance..controlled it, turned, held off 2 players, ran the length of the pitch, and smacked into the far corner.....immense.

Sbarcher

How will we follow that!

Finham

It's too soon for me, too raw. I look forwards to hopefully being around in 20 years to post links to it and bang on about him being amazing, probably to the bemusement of teenagers on here.

Covcraig@bury

Has to be the best centre forward I’ve seen in 52 years of watching the City . It’s going to be a big job for Simms to fill his boots . All the best Vik and thanks for the memories #PUSB

Kingokings204

Gave me some of the best memories I’ve ever had for cov. Been a total joy and best player we’ve had for ever probably. 20m speaks for itself

coop

Watching it shows how better we could of done with Callum Ohare last season involved in alot of goals

Users who are viewing this thread