View from Sheffield (1 Viewer)

topcat

Just found this on Blades forum:

3 points is 3 points and you can't fault the workrate or organisation but blimey.

J-Mac and Hammond should have been off (Hammond should have had about 5 bookings!). They should have had a goal and penalty.

Special shout out to Neil Collins, the worst footballer on the pitch. At least Flynn made sure we didn't just have one shoulder on goal.

I'll say this about Coventry, for all their skill and pace they're a small team who look very uncertain defending corners.

But hey ho, I hope the ref is getting a special Christmas bonus from Kev.

Just about sums it up!

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

you get games like this when your flying high look at our home game with MK Dons last season. never seen a ref that bad and hell bent on killing us thou

robbiethemole

there's another on there where the guy is praising them for kicking lumps out of our players!! fucking bunch of neanderthals

malkitccfc

For a club that feels as though they're way too big for this league, they played like an away team today and were incredibly lucky. I saw positives in a game we lost. There fans must be struggling to find any positives having won

Otis

For a club that feels as though they're way too big for this league, they played like an away team today and were incredibly lucky. I saw positives in a game we lost. There fans must be struggling to find any positives having won
There were quite a few positives yesterday.

standupforcity

There were quite a few positives yesterday.

I agree..and top of the list for me was playing Lameries....great skill and as one of our own, should definitely be starting every game ahead of Kent, who might beable to run at the opposition, but keeps the ball way too long and is a dreadful finisher. Lameries is always looking up for someone to pass to and he has great vision. I hope he starts on Saturday...

stevefloyd

Lameiras thro balls today were brilliant. . As much as i hate to say ot when Cole came on our midfield didnt look as effective

Covstu

Subs questionable, even though JOB didn't have the best game in the world we seem to lose shape when either him or vince goes off the pitch. I question what value Cole is adding to the squad, if we are not paying then that's fine as he is great to have around. If I was in their shoes I would have the same attitude, they won't blame the ref for gifting them the game as ŵe wouldn't if we were in that position

Pipehitterz

im not the greatest obrien fan but he and lameiras where the only effective midfield players yesterday

cole is proving to be finished, i dont want him here as a distraction
time for kent and cole to return home i think

D

Deleted member 2477

As soon as job went off yesterday we became inefective. Tm got it wrong yesterday and should have played kent from the start. Utd didnt know how to deal with the threat of lameiras running at them and kent would have done the same resulting in more bookings, free kicks etc.

the problem is the inept ref would have probably let them go

Users who are viewing this thread