Video of penalties tonight (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

[video=youtube;WoGw198nVas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoGw198nVas&feature=plcp[/video]

lovely language by our chav fans

WestEndAgro

Who started the thread " embarrassing fans at away grounds" shall we do a similar one on home fans ?

Astute

Didn't know nearly every one of Burton's player was called Wayne Kerr :)

Snozz_is_god

Difficult to watch video

This is quite an embarrassing video for CCFC, those brain dead numbskulls shouting abuse at all the Burton players is quite uncalled for.

To think it's idiots like this that are this countries future. Oh Dear!

After Wood misses his penalty, one of these idiots shouts out “Wood you simpleton” the irony of it all.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Do they really think all that childish chanting would put ANY goalkeeper / striker off? What an embarrassment!

Brighton Sky Blue

This is quite an embarrassing video for CCFC, those brain dead numbskulls shouting abuse at all the Burton players is quite uncalled for.

After Wood misses his penalty, one of these idiots shouts out “Wood you simpleton” the irony of it all.

At least young idiots like myself know correct grammar ;)

fernandopartridge

Oh do fuck off. Football fans in mindless abuse at opposition player shock.

kepit 2 yusen

Sadly these idiots are just that ! - low IQ, probably dragged up by their Dads who shouted crap most of their lives and they in turn will teach their sons to do the same. Just remember though lads, I don't like gerkins in my BigMac :laugh:

ThisManHere

Was this filmed on a calculator?

Bunch of nobs. These are the sort who do the drawing finger across throat salute to away fans yet have no intention of following it up as they're a bunch of fucking idiots.

cyril

Was this filmed on a calculator?

Bunch of nobs. These are the sort who do the drawing finger across throat salute to away fans yet have no intention of following it up as they're a bunch of fecking idiots.
Wouldn't they be more idiotic if they did have the intention ??

TheRoyalScam

Instead of 'Singers Corner' perhaps it should be renamed 'Simpletons Corner'.

skybluebeduff

SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS............. 'Shocking scenes at The Ricoh Arena as fans are caught singing wanker to Burton Albion's wanker goalkeeper' :eek: call the police....

pusbccfc

Tbf has no one seen an under 20 year old these days! Try going out at nights in the towns and hear the language!!

AFCCOVENTRY

When i was a regular at highfield road in the 90s i don't remember chaved up kids like this even.

They are on a different level of stupidity :facepalm:

Tomh111

Ah a I cant believe you lot talk about jumping to conclusions. If I were you I would be careful you dont fall off your high horses. You can tell just from the fact we joined in a chant at a football match that I had a shit upbringing and my parents couldn't give a toss? you lot could give mystic meg a run for her money jeez. It is light hearted fun at the football, after the 90 minutes of dross football that we had just watched we saw the opportunity to have a laugh and a joke while singing a few songs so joined in.

Snozz_is_god

Ah a I cant believe you lot talk about jumping to conclusions. If I were you I would be careful you dont fall off your high horses. You can tell just from the fact we joined in a chant at a football match that I had a shit upbringing and my parents couldn't give a toss? you lot could give mystic meg a run for her money jeez. It is light hearted fun at the football, after the 90 minutes of dross football that we had just watched we saw the opportunity to have a laugh and a joke while singing a few songs so joined in.

I can make whatever assumptions I want Tom, I'm all for a bit of banter at football matches but "wanker wanker wanker" as everyone of their players steps up to take a penalty, that just show your class. You're from the gutter, that's the assumption I made & I'm sticking with that.

Users who are viewing this thread