VAR In Championship (1 Viewer)

The Philosopher

What’s the opinion here?

For me it’s a question of when not if.

Yesterday would have IMO been a totally different result had VAR been in force. At least one of the penalty shouts or Godden’s header would have been awarded.

It’ll be a travesty if we miss out on playoffs by a couple of points.

Thinking sideways I would 100% use it in the Championship playoff final at Wembley, imagine being the team missing out due to a dodgy decision……

PVA

Not for me.

It may make the game 'fairer' but I don't like the rest of the crap that comes with it and it doesn't make it worth it from a fan perspective.

stupot07

No thanks, can't stand it and it has made it no more fairer in the PL.

I dont believe it would have overturnd the gyokeres pen shout or the offside decision yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

No, I don't want it but we've definitely been on the wrong side on bad decisions this season. Certainly hasn't been even.

Happy_Martian

VAR isn't all it's made out to be. Look at the Arsenal/Villa game on Friday night. Ref blew for half time but VAR were still assessing a penalty claim. Arse were awarded the pen and scored after the half had ended.

And regarding decisions, we missed out on a goal yesterday that was potentially a winner. Against Fulham, we were awarded a goal (the penalty) that turned the game in our favour. Win some, lose some.

skyblue1991

VAR has been better this season but rather it wasn't there at all

Focus more on our poor second half rather than ifs/buts/maybes of refereeing decisions

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread