Transfer Rumour Van Ewijk - Confirmed (7 Viewers)

Bennettbarnet

Would it not be wise for @Saddlebrains to start a pre-season of his own for if this transfer goes through?

The forum has a lot of 'members' and I'd hate for him to sustain a career threatening injury because of a silly internet promise.
I think he's already started training.
10ea1ae51df73d2023f692e5f62a83f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

Skybluedownunder

Just spoke to the club, if he does sign Dougs going to make tickets available to the wanking off sessions as part of his push to increase revenue, only those with 900+ points first

Trying to use an executive box but they're a bit steep so it may replace kick it for a ticket one game

The queues for the toilets are already a joke, you wait till people see you go the toilet and start following you in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ms639

Just so I don’t have to scroll through tweets about saddlebrains wanking people off, can anyone give a succinct summary on what’s going on with Van Ewijk?

Samo

Just so I don’t have to scroll through tweets about saddlebrains wanking people off, can anyone give a succinct summary on what’s going on with Van Ewijk?

We are none the wiser but there is deffo no wanking.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

No one knows.

Martin180

Rumours we’ve had a third bid of 6.5 million accepted with a 25% sell on of the full fee

alexccfc99

Fuck sake I got excited for a minute

I’ve never seen him play, but I think this signing would show to other clubs that we are deadly serious

capel & collindridge

Tatsu and van Ewijk running the wings could be exciting. If we can complete this signing and keep Hamer we could be competitive in the play offs again
Takes me back to the days of Willie Humphries and Ronnie Rees in the early 60s! Humphries was Jimmy HIll first signing I believe. The climb up the leagues had begun with speed and trickery on the wings. As a teenager, I'd never seen anything so exciting. I was reminded of that yesterday when one of the MK supporters said it was worth attending just to see Coventry move the ball about so quickly. 60 years on, can we hope a climb to new heights for the Sky blues has just begun? Where would three levels up from the Championship take us?

Users who are viewing this thread