Value in our squad (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

We seem to be generating some real value in the players in our squad. How many of them now could we realistically ask for £3m+ for?

Wright
Sakamoto
MVE
Kitching
Sheaf
O’Hare
Simms?

gone are the days of the majority of our squad just leaving on free transfers

Nuskyblue

We seem to be generating some real value in the players in our squad. How many of them now could we realistically ask for £3m+ for?

Wright
Sakamoto
MVE
Kitching
Sheaf
O’Hare
Simms?

All bar O'Hare (contract length)

Yank

On that list, I think MVE has the most value tbh. Best fullback in the league and if we sold him tomorrow, I think would easily go for 20m plus maybe more.

Jamesimus

Sheaf played very well against a 10 million pound centre mid, as did Eccles first half. 30 million and you can have them both!

PVA

Wright
Sakamoto
MVE
Kitching
Sheaf
O’Hare
Simms?

Add in Thomas and Eccles to that list aswell I'd say

Last edited:

Martin180

Not a lot between them to be honest, think they have made our defence like a rock
There’s not a massive gulf between them admittedly but Kitching , probably cause he’s more experienced , has more composure on the ball and plays the game with an ease . Thomas has massive scope but currently Kitching is our best centre back in my opinion

Londonccfcfan

There’s not a massive gulf between them admittedly but Kitching , probably cause he’s more experienced , has more composure on the ball and plays the game with an ease . Thomas has massive scope but currently Kitching is our best centre back in my opinion
I don't see it. Thomas looks like he will bag goals too. That goal vs Leeds away! Don't think Kitching has that.

Almost scored yesterday too.

Love Thomas. Absolute baller.

Cally Fedora

Thomas is a bit of a throwback defender. I don’t mind that, gets his head on everything etc. But it also has risks like yesterday. Kitching is quite a long way ahead for me. But having said that I think he’s quite a special player.

slowpoke

Thomas’s overhead control at pace and knock back to Collins all in one touch with the Leicester forward right behind was international class.

Chris1987

Yup

But why are we debating. There both good.

Can't rmemeber man u fans talking about having to choose between Bruce and Pallister
Agree . They compliment each other brilliantly. I just think that Kitching has looked so composed since he came into the side ( reminds me of Trevor Peake). Thomas is excellent in a different way . Needs just to iron out the odd loose pass. Very good recruitment in my opinion considering what we paid for term.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Transfermarkt has our players valued at a combined €51.4m and our highest value players being:
Haji Wright €7m
Ellis Simms €5m
Milan van Ewijk €5m
Josh Eccles €5m
Ben Sheaf €3.8m
I’d take these with a pinch of salt ad they had Hamer and Gyokeres under €5m until the summer pretty much when they shot up in value

Chris1987

Transfermarkt has our players valued at a combined €51.4m and our highest value players being:
Haji Wright €7m
Ellis Simms €5m
Milan van Ewijk €5m
Josh Eccles €5m
Ben Sheaf €3.8m
I’d take these with a pinch of salt ad they had Hamer and Gyokeres under €5m until the summer pretty much when they shot up in value
They're worth what someone is prepared to pay for them.

skybluecam

Haji Wright €7m
Ellis Simms €5m
Milan van Ewijk €5m
Josh Eccles €5m
Ben Sheaf €3.8m
Can't see us letting Wright, Saka, Sheaf, Milan or Kitching go for less than £10m. Squad probably worth around £100m imo.

Yorkshire SB

Thomas has massive potential as others have said. He’s careless on the ball and makes mistakes. Once he cuts those out he’ll be a top CB.

Users who are viewing this thread