Vale on Saturday (1 Viewer)

shoesmith81

This is my first game of the season and it's the middle of September! Used to go to every game at the Ricoh but time wise I could never go to Northampton and all the my friends won't go.

Really looking forward to the game on Saturday.

Couple of questions.

1 What has the atmosphere been like at away games this season?

2 How long do you think it will take to get there on the coach? It leaves at 11.30 which seems very early to me. Yep I'm taking the CCFC supporter coach and it's only £11. Money is tight so can't afford the luxury of train travel and taxis to the ground. Just hoping I won't get any stick from people!

spwaverley4916

first game for me also - driving up -coach probably 1hr 30/45mins - always seemed to aim to get to the ground at around 1330hrs for some reason.

Tommystours

Atmosphere before and during the games away / away has been fantastic so far, bit of banter with fans found some nice pubs.
Coventry to Burslem 1hr 15 mins.I am driving so will park up about 12.15 and head for the pubs in town with the lads.
Coach will probably drop you at the ground.so plenty of time for food and drink.

RoboCCFC90

This is my first game of the season and it's the middle of September! Used to go to every game at the Ricoh but time wise I could never go to Northampton and all the my friends won't go.

Really looking forward to the game on Saturday.

Couple of questions.

1 What has the atmosphere been like at away games this season?

2 How long do you think it will take to get there on the coach? It leaves at 11.30 which seems very early to me. Yep I'm taking the CCFC supporter coach and it's only £11. Money is tight so can't afford the luxury of train travel and taxis to the ground. Just hoping I won't get any stick from people!

The away support from the Sky Blue Army thus far this season has been exceptional, before, during and after the match. If we get an early goal Saturday expect it to be better than the Shrewsbury atmosphere.

About an hour and a half from Cov to Port Vale on the coach I would have thought, dependant on which way we go.

pusbccfc

Users who are viewing this thread