Vale hooligans (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I dont think Channel 5 highlights could get any worse, but they have fans after each game trying to talk like pundits.

Otis

I dont think Channel 5 highlights could get any worse, but they have fans after each game trying to talk like pundits.
Could get worse. When it happens to us it could be moany phone in Ian or Dale Evans

Hobo

Have the football on 5 on at the moment, in the background, and just saw a bit of the Leeds v Millwall game.

Millwall scored right at the end of the game to win it and you can clearly see Leeds fans throwing stuff unto the pitch and directed towards the celebrating Millwall players and you can also clearly see at least one of the stewards hit by one of the missiles and try to duck out of the way.

Just had a quick look on the internet though and can see no mention of the incident.

Publicity is random...seats thrown...people being glassed....people being stabbed.... football related or not; bad news doesn't always make the news i.e women being beaten up in their homes, not on a Saturday but daily.

clint van damme

Parts of Leeds town centre were on lock down apparently.
Normally Millwall supporters have to go through a right rigmarole to get their tickets, (official coaches only, meet at a service station with ID to pick them up that sort of thing), but I heard today none of that was in place.
I've a feeling it will be in future!

oucho

It is funny how such incidents often escape media attention. I was at an ODI cricket game between England and Australia at Old Trafford cricket ground in 2012 and a huge brawl broke out in the stands during the game at the Warwick Road end. Dozens of pissed blokes on both sides lamping each other and generally brawling, with families and others in the middle legging it to safety. Heard a rumour it was due to Man U v Man C fans having a tear up, but absolutely no news coverage of it despite stewards intervening and it flaring up a few different times.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

It is funny how such incidents often escape media attention. I was at an ODI cricket game between England and Australia at Old Trafford cricket ground in 2012 and a huge brawl broke out in the stands during the game at the Warwick Road end. Dozens of pissed blokes on both sides lamping each other and generally brawling, with families and others in the middle legging it to safety. Heard a rumour it was due to Man U v Man C fans having a tear up, but absolutely no news coverage of it despite stewards intervening and it flaring up a few different times.

That’s just not Cricket!

chiefdave

Its a regular occurrence at the Rose Bowl when the Saints and Pompey fans have had an afternoon on the beers.

Users who are viewing this thread