V Middlesbrough on Saturday (1 Viewer)

I think it's winnable, be interesting to see if Nimely starts and also if this 'gentlemans agreement' about Juke sticks. We should be well up for it based on the transfer connections.

2-1

wingy

If Nimely did only start with us yesterday can't see him starting ,so Platt /Mcsheff looks likely ,thorn on radio today commenting short on numbers ,where are these other 1-2 players ,they are always so slow getting them through the door here ,does my top in,we are now virtually 3 weeks into Jan ffs:jerkit:

mark82

If Nimely did only start with us yesterday can't see him starting ,so Platt /Mcsheff looks likely ,thorn on radio today commenting short on numbers ,where are these other 1-2 players ,they are always so slow getting them through the door here ,does my top in,we are now virtually 3 weeks into Jan ffs:jerkit:

Still don't understand why it took Nimely a week to join up with us. Hopefully he will make an appearance at some point. You would think he would be up for it as his spell at Boro wasn't exactly successful. Hopefully he will want to prove a point.

kg82

Nimely and Herman are in, Freddie on the bench again, no Hussey. So it's either Platt and McSheffrey up front or Platt and Nimely. I would suggest the former, unless Thorn goes with 3 up top, which I doubt!

Sub

399748_10150490893555848_50739830847_9014649_900904165_n.jpg

kg82

Boro's keeper, Coyne, has an injury so I would suggest lots of early efforts on goal, get him working.

scroobiustom

Clingan looks fat!?!

perhaps AT is making every effort to keep him, taking him to bars and the like so he will be here next season?

Sub

clingan has been shit for a while this pressure is going to tell soon :facepalm::facepalm:

Nick

Administrator
Nimely is playing well, battling back and winning the ball!

Herman looks a lot like gunnar from distance, body language and the way he runs!

Nick

Administrator
Triple sub for boro, hope it doesnt change the game :(

Nimely might ve coming off, looks knackered

Users who are viewing this thread