USSR invades Ukraine. (6 Viewers)

Evo1883

Horrific terror attack in Russia, seen some pretty harrowing videos , truly awful

More than 40 dead over 100 injured

ISIS claiming responsibility

skybluetony176

Horrific terror attack in Russia, seen some pretty harrowing videos , truly awful

More than 40 dead over 100 injured

ISIS claiming responsibility
Russia claimed to have neutralised an ISIS cell planning attacks in Russia just a couple of weeks ago so could well be ISIS behind it.

xcraigx

A couple of commentators make a good point, when Russia is behind something they have a story ready to go. Russian media and politicians have nothing, seemingly genuinely surprised and bemused by what is happening. This wasn't expected.

PVA

I don’t believe it was a false flag nor do I think Ukraine was involved. Trying to twist it to blame Ukraine is pretty sick but also not surprising.

I guess we'll never know who was involved or why they did it, because the Kremlin will spin it however they want - blaming Ukraine presumably, for purposes of mobilisation.

Sick Boy

I guess we'll never know who was involved or why they did it, because the Kremlin will spin it however they want - blaming Ukraine presumably, for purposes of mobilisation.
I reckon it probably was ISIS or some kind of splinter group of it, especially considering the USA warned Russia about the threat of attack recently and their direct involvement in the war in Syria.

PVA

And there it is.

Putin tries to pin it on Ukraine. So fucking predictable.

Equally as inevitable is all the Trump arse sniffers posting it all over twitter following Vlads orders.

duffer

Nice to see they are torturing the suspects, we’d give them a lovely warm cell so they could use tax payers money to try and set themselves free.

Either you believe in the rule of law, or you don't. It's not the dark ages.

You're aligning yourself with Putin here. Think about that for a moment.

As for warm, comfy cells, spent any time in prison have you? Read about it at all, other than in the Daily Mail? Thought not.

Grendel

Either you believe in the rule of law, or you don't. It's not the dark ages.

You're aligning yourself with Putin here. Think about that for a moment.

As for warm, comfy cells, spent any time in prison have you? Read about it at all, other than in the Daily Mail? Thought not.

The US are the experts at illegal imprisonment and torture without charge - we seem happy to be allies with them

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Just seen 20 days in Mariupol and the recent BBC documentary made by Ukraine soldiers battling to keep control of the railway line in the forest.
Really grim stuff but it's important to keep this war in the public conscience. Everything seems to be about Israel right now.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

"In October last year, David Moothappan saw a Facebook advertisement offering jobs as security guards in Russia.
The promised monthly salary - 204,000 roubles ($2,201; £1,739) - seemed a huge amount to the school-dropout fisherman from the southern Indian state of Kerala. Weeks later, Mr Moothappan, 23, found himself on the warfront in the Russian-held city of Donetsk in eastern Ukraine."

This is mad. If you have access to Facebook, and therefore the internet, surely you must have to be pretty stupid to fall for this.

Users who are viewing this thread