USA vs Jamaica Watchalong (1 Viewer)

SkyblueTexan

Jamaica were unlucky to lose. Thought Leigh looked lively throughout the match and took his goal really well. Also has a rocket of an arm for long throws.

AFCCOVENTRY

Maybe robins knew how to get the best out of them and it’s because he’s used them in the way he has is exactly why they’ve now found their feet

They’re going to be in prime mode next season for us. If we are still in the Championship they will be firing us to the autos for sure.

Como

Just some thoughts

US Media were expecting a comfortable win, CBS said 4-0.
My first thought was where was the crowd, did not seem many there.
Certainly the first half and a chunk of the second it did not seem that the US knew how to get a goal. Goalie did not have much to do.
Jamaica deserved to win
US subs made a difference

Otis

Well, for God's sake I hope posters learn from this the next time we sign someone who starts off poorly.

Embarrassing that we got all that Wright is shit and Simms is shit and send Wright back to Turkey stuff.

We really need to give all players time and patience. Some hit the ground running, others struggle at first and take quite a while to settle in and bed-in.

Both Wright and Simms look like proper players now and real goalscorers. 😍

Not holding my breath, but I hope we don't jump to such conclusions next time out.

MikeyMoo

Wright's goals were fantastic. Terrible highlights package on YouTube, but still. If I were the USA I'd be thinking - do they have a beter striker than him? And he wasn't even playing on the left.

Torquay Sky Blue

Watching him and Simms at the moment, it makes me sick that Robins persisted with Godden time and time again.
Easy to say now.
Had is chances early on and didn't play well as I'm sure he would be the first to admit.
Taken a long time to settle but certainly now showing why we bought him.
Robins knows what he's doing.

Users who are viewing this thread