USA vs Jamaica Watchalong (2 Viewers)

Como

Haji is on the bench but Palmer and Latibeaudiere are playing

Anyone elese watching?

ptr

Palmer hasn’t touched the ball. Get Wright on to twat that Bernard for them after he did Allen in the Sheff Weds game.

stupot07

Palmer hasn’t touched the ball. Get Wright on to twat that Bernard for them after he did Allen in the Sheff Weds game.
I may be wrong and have just missed it, but I can't remember seeing anything about an apology from Bernard for that foul on Allen.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

SkyblueTexan

Palmer has not done much. Lati cut out Pulisic in the box before he scored. Deplyed as a defender today and doing fairly well. Jamaica’s goalscorer, Leigh, and Cephas look decent.

ptr

I may be wrong and have just missed it, but I can't remember seeing anything about an apology from Bernard for that foul on Allen.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
No. Just a thug. A crime, unless it’s on a football pitch. Make it make sense.

SkyblueTexan

The US have really come a long way with the amount of starters in their team who regularly play for top European sides like AC Milan, Monaco, Coventry City, Juventus, PSV etc.,
Jamaica also has quite a few players in the European leagues. So they’ve also come a long way.

SkyblueTexan

Palmer has looked a little off his game. Now booked as well

SkyblueTexan

Palmer now subbed. Didn’t do much, missed a chance and at least didn’t get injured and got some exercise.

MikeyMoo

~USA with three centre forwards, but it's too crowded - they don't move the ball fast enough, and can 't really counter as Jamaica happy to sit back.

SkyblueTexan

Wright has not received any service after a brief bright start. Game is now headed to extra time and has been played at a largely pedestrian pace. 2 goals scored after the first 30 seconds and last 30 seconds of the game. Both by Jamaica.

HadjiChippo

Haji gonna get a winner in ET, got to put him back on the left though, too crowded in the middle and they’re just not finding him

You’re always going to struggle when everything you do goes through Pulisic, he’s just not that guy.

SkyblueTexan

Good to see Wright score. Got the better of Lati for the goal. Unfair on Jamaica who looked largely in control after their goal.

Users who are viewing this thread