US Sports (1 Viewer)

LewSkyBlue

Seen the thread about NFL, just wondered if anyone watched anything else i.e NHL, NBA, NBBA, UFC etc?

i love a bit of ice hockey, watch coventry blaze as much as i can and like the detroit red wings and philly fliers. British basketball is awful but the boston celtics are immense. And for me UFC is on par with football for my favourite sport.

skybluedaze

I like to watch Ice Hockey, the NHL is fantastic but also keep an eye on the elite league. Watch both on tv. Sky put the odd elite league game on now which is good. Love playing Ice Hockey on the computer. I'm either Detroit or Philly, the best two teams by far. Your right about british basketball, not a big fan of the NBA either.

LewSkyBlue

elite league is good but if you watch an elite league game then an NHL game the difference in class and speed is incredible

Otis

I sort of like ice hockey, but half the time can't see where the puck is

Love American Football, quite like baseball, but can't get into basketball at all.

illphil80

Im all over the NFL, in many ways its surpassed "Soccer" for me. Prob due to Cov's woes even though I still have season tic. Right into the NBA too. dabbled with NHL a bit but couldnt get into it. Did enjoy the Blaze game I went to though

as for teams: NFL : Raiders, NBA : LA Clippers.

andy86

Big NHL and NFL fan, follow the Flyers and Eagles.

Season ticket holder at the Blaze too, as well as CCFC.

LewSkyBlue

NFL is strange for me, i enjoy watching it but it can get a little boring at times, took me bloody ages to understand the rules too. stupid over complicated sports! suprised there isnt many UFC fans. Please dont say you prefer boxing to MMA.

TheRoyalScam

Used to enjoy playing baseball when I was at junior school - we called it 'rounders'.;)

Otis

NFL is strange for me, i enjoy watching it but it can get a little boring at times, took me bloody ages to understand the rules too. stupid over complicated sports! suprised there isnt many UFC fans. Please dont say you prefer boxing to MMA.

Football overall is a lot more boring.

How many good games do we see up the City each season? 2? 3?

Would say that about 70% + of the NFL games are a lot more exciting.

Evans020

I don't like american sport..
Basketball = netball
Baseball= rounders
NFL= rugby
UFC= SkyDome on a Friday night.

Lol seriously though I might force myself to watch NFL one day..see what's the hype

LewSkyBlue

I don't like american sport..
Basketball = netball
Baseball= rounders
NFL= rugby
UFC= SkyDome on a Friday night.

Lol seriously though I might force myself to watch NFL one day..see what's the hype

the comparisons you make are rediculous :D ... basketball you can run and move and anyone can shoot/score and its a lot more pacey, baseball is for boys, nfl you can pass the ball forward its completely different rules etc, ufc is a lot more skilled and they can actually fight!

Users who are viewing this thread