US business man planning to launch bit to bring CCFC back to the ricoh (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Lol. I would wager that you are deliberately reading it incorrectly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in. Thank you for selling us the dream Simon. Bank of Africa "you" said, thats correct isn't it? ;-)

Last edited:

Moff

Does it not scream "Scam" like the previous magical number of £3million scam the week before?

If it doesn't Simon, I've got some investments in the South Sea area that you may be intersted in, can't lose, guaranteed huge returns, and no bubbles involved whatsover, definitely not.

Its like being asked to pay for a meeting with Dhinsa, or Walter Mitty

L

limoncello

The whole thing seems odd. It seems US based, hence paying in $, he won't get any publicity over there for this and everyone who has looked at the site has said it's terrible. It might be free advertising but that's not much use to him if everyone thinks it's a crackpot idea and his website is rubbish!

Simon doesn't think it's a 'crackpot idea', so it's not everyone, is it?

The Penguin

Without a doubt that's the worst website design I've seen in at least the last ten years.

Tells everything we need to know about this 'idea'.

J

Jack Griffin

My thoughts are, this is an unsecured investment with requisite levels of risk, possibly less safe than Fletchers PSL.

I won't be touching it with the proverbial bargepole.

L

limoncello

I'll have the last laugh when we're back at the Ricoh and my ST'll have only cost me £120, and you suckers will all have paid full whack.

In to win.

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
But you are advertising it?

He hasn't taken out any advertisements with us to my knowledge.

If he wanted to pay us and take an advertisement, I dare say our sales team would talk to him. As they would any other potential advertiser.

However, we have run stories on his idea based on its news worthiness. There's no doubt it justifies coverage - whether or not you think he is legitimate, capable or trustworthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

Crikey. The shouty council out element haven't half got their knickers in a twist over this story. What a lot of fuss over nothing.

ajsccfc

The Telegraph pretty much have to report it, otherwise they'd be accused of ignoring something relevant no matter how frivolous and opportunistic.

(I'm clinging to that as I set up my Kickstarter page)

Gray

Seems to be going well at the moment. $150 dollar pledged already. All of whom seem to be related to the Martin Kelman.

Users who are viewing this thread