Upsetting Season Ticket seat neighbours (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Hate doing this but need to ask the people next to me to move down 5 seats as I’ve bought the son a ticket 5 seats down from me.

if any of you lot are in Block 1 and feel aggrieved at having to change seats… apologies in advance. My son changed his mind at the last minute… fricking pain in the arse!!! But at least it’s added to the 17653 attendance. He won’t sit on his own!!!
Me and me mate had just started to get used to our new seats and was def on the verge of being included in the boiled sweets being passed around by other ST holders. This could set us back weeks!!!!

Gynnsthetonic

Hate doing this but need to ask the people next to me to move down 5 seats as I’ve bought the son a ticket 5 seats down from me.

if any of you lot are in Block 1 and feel aggrieved at having to change seats… apologies in advance. My son changed his mind at the last minute… fricking pain in the arse!!! But at least it’s added to the 17653 attendance. He won’t sit on his own!!!
Me and me mate had just started to get used to our new seats and was def on the verge of being included in the boiled sweets being passed around by other ST holders. This could set us back weeks!!!!
giphy.gif

Philosorapter

Knowing this place the thread will probably turn into a how-to guide.

olderskyblue

Bloke a couple of seats behind me at the Northampton game, supposedly talking to his mate on the phone, trying to point out where he was sitting. Except, he was shouting that loud his mate could have heard him anyway. F’ing and b’ing at full volume, standing up and waving. Twat.

thankfully, a 1 off as it was a cup game. :)

Covkid1968#

My neighbour is a woman who takes up 2 seats shes that fat, so I've moved back a couple of rows to ensure i dont lose my daughter in one of her rolls when we score
Your daughter joining a TV remote, the lost front door key that resulted in the locks being changed, a half eaten pre Snickers marathon bar from 1986, an opened packet of dry roasted peanuts and a partially completed weight watchers membership form from 2002.

rob9872

Where about in block 1 are you?

Covkid1968#

Row T

Covkid1968#

Covkid1968#

Just say if you want one
Nothing worse than being passed a bag of sweets only to realise that you are only being asked to pass it on to a guy behind. It just leaves you broken and lacking in confidence

rob9872

We're S& T on the end - it only goes to 13. We and 11,12,13 so unfortunately can't help. Usually a couple together in about 4&5 the others all seem diff each game so hopefully you shouldn't have any trouble moving people as they're less likely to be precious about it if they're not regularly there.

Covkid1968#

We're S& T on the end - it only goes to 13. We and 11,12,13 so unfortunately can't help. Usually a couple together in about 4&5 the others all seem diff each game so hopefully you shouldn't have any trouble moving people as they're less likely to be precious about it if they're not regularly there.
Ah… it’s T10 I’ve bought for the lad. Im at the other end of T.

fatso

Just tell them your son pukes up when he gets excited!
No fucker will want to sit next to him then.

rob9872

Ah… it’s T10 I’ve bought for the lad. Im at the other end of T.
I'm sure you'll be fine, but if not then I'll swap with you and Dad can sit with Amelia so your lad's not on his own.

Covkid1968#

I'm sure you'll be fine, but if not then I'll swap with you and Dad can sit with Amelia so your lad's not on his own.

that’s really good of you Rob… I’m sure it will all work out. They all seem sound next to me..😎 But if not, come kick off I’ll have had a few beers so I’ll just give it the bigun, cause a scene and ask them if they want some.

rob9872

I'll be right next to you screaming Miiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllll

Covkid1968#

Thanks for tonight Rob… your family provided a space for me to sit with the daughter… priceless.

rob9872

No worries mate, only shifted up one seat so no hardship. Hope she enjoyed it and will return soon 👍

Users who are viewing this thread