Upgrading season tickets (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Just for info.

Gobsmacked just now trying to exchange my father in laws concession ticket to an adult match day and the ticket office couldn’t do it!!!

They are looking to make it possible but no timescale

Absolutely bizarre !!

gazza

Tried to upgrade our normal season tickets to hospitality for todays match, been told have to pay full price, this was the message i got-

I'm afraid there are no concession prices in corporate unless Doug wishes to review. How else can I help you.

Doug can suck my stump

Saddlebrains

Just for info.

Gobsmacked just now trying to exchange my father in laws concession ticket to an adult match day and the ticket office couldn’t do it!!!

Absolutely bizarre !!

Yet they make a big song and dance about people using the right bracket ticket

duffer

Just for info.

Absolutely bizarre !!

"Hello, you're through to the Coventry City order prevention team - how can't we help you today?" 😁

At least you tried to do the right thing mate...

ceetee

Tried to upgrade our normal season tickets to hospitality for todays match, been told have to pay full price, this was the message i got-

I'm afraid there are no concession prices in corporate unless Doug wishes to review. How else can I help you.

Doug can suck my stump
Interesting because last season we went into the Platinum Dining for one game and were given credit for our STs

Dazmataz

Ridiculous - my young son has a season ticket, but can't go every game, parcticully midweek, surely there should be way to upgrade his seat to an adult if he can't go.

Hiraeth

They do seem to make things difficult right now for fans, had a family drama yesterday morning so ended up getting to the ground about 15:15 only for them to put a barrier of temporary fencing outside the East Stand near Singers Corner saying you had to walk all the way around.

Then the more senior steward eventually said you could go through if you already have a ticket but if you're paying on the gate, you have to walk all the way around the ground to get to the pay on the gate turnstiles.

They'd just assumed that I didn't have a ticket/season ticket and were very adamant about not the importance of not letting people through and turning them away

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread