Updated - Relegation run-in: all teams' fixtures in a table (3 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

I’m sure there’s someone more boring than me to work this out, but what is the highest position we can still mathematically finish?

8th, highest possible total now is 60 pts

Perryccfc

I think we will lose to Barnsley and possibly Rotherham, but the rest I can see us picking up points from.

Evo1883

Already used that one chief

giphy.gif

SeaSeeEffCee

It's going to go right down to the wire, we have to step up to the plate and show we have the bottle for it. The Rotherham game is huge. Lose that and things aren't looking great for us.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
We'll be safe as houses! What's everyone worried about??

Frank Sidebottom

I’m sure there’s someone more boring than me to work this out, but what is the highest position we can still mathematically finish?
If we won our last 6 we'd probably end up 12th-15th on 60 points. However given that we haven't won back to back games once this season winning 6 in a row might be a bit of a stretch.

Johhny Blue

cc84cov was hanging off his every word. Where is the little scamp anyway? Hope he’s not choked on his Lego.
He’s off collecting his winnings. He forecasted the 4-1 loss today. He would have made a fortune doubling up with James to score but didn’t know where our goal was coming from

It’sabatch87

This was a yearly occurrence in the 70’s and 80’s going down to the wire.
We will be fine,I couldn’t of imagined this forum in 1985 when we had to win our last three to stay up👍😁PUSB in Robins we trust!!

AFCCOVENTRY

Huddersfield might only get 4 points from their fixtures.

however, Rotherham even with agents in hand are going to be cream crackered playing very few days till the end of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread