UPDATED AGAIN! PES 2022 Cov Kits now available (2 Viewers)

Alkhen

Hey @Alkhen , are you planning on doing updates for this seasons kits at all (either for PES 2021, or efootball, assuming you can edit)?
Waiting for PesUniverse to release the 2022 Option file update for the Championship teams, but their Cov kits aren't usually as good

I imagine the away kit will be pretty easy to edit this year ;)

Not yet, thought about it but want to see if what sort of state eFootball is in when they release that next month. want to see what the edit mode looks like, if the kit templates are the same.

Away kit should be easy enough :D home kit and GK are gonna be a bitch mind, not sure where i can get the phoenix detail that is imprinted within the background?!

Reactions: AOM

AOM

Not yet, thought about it but want to see if what sort of state eFootball is in when they release that next month. want to see what the edit mode looks like, if the kit templates are the same.

Away kit should be easy enough :D home kit and GK are gonna be a bitch mind, not sure where i can get the phoenix detail that is imprinted within the background?!

Haha yeah, that's fair.
Think they're showing efooball stuff this week, so hopefully it looks better than previous footage

Alkhen

Haha yeah, that's fair.
Think they're showing efooball stuff this week, so hopefully it looks better than previous footage

seeing a couple people have asked me I could quite easily knock out some placeholders without the phoenix and flames to keep things ticking over if that would be of interest?

AOM

seeing a couple people have asked me I could quite easily knock out some placeholders without the phoenix and flames to keep things ticking over if that would be of interest?

Yeah, that would be brilliant. Thanks, appreciated!

Alkhen

Updated Cov Kits for the 2022 season. these are placeholders untill I get some proper photos of the away kit and work out how the hell im going to get the faded phoenix design done. (if anyone has a good high res version of it pease pass it on to me!)

the future of pes is a bit up in the air at the moment, looks a little bleak but im holding out hope they will not totally ruin it. for now these should hold people over untill we know more,

Enjoy:

Cov Home 2022-01.png Cov Away 2022-01.png Cov gk 2022-01.png

AOM

Updated Cov Kits for the 2022 season. these are placeholders untill I get some proper photos of the away kit and work out how the hell im going to get the faded phoenix design done. (if anyone has a good high res version of it pease pass it on to me!)

the future of pes is a bit up in the air at the moment, looks a little bleak but im holding out hope they will not totally ruin it. for now these should hold people over untill we know more,

Enjoy:

View attachment 21535View attachment 21536View attachment 21537

Hero, thank you!

AOM

R.e. the phoenix, not sure if the images on the club shop help at all?

Alkhen

R.e. the phoenix, not sure if the images on the club shop help at all?
I'm trying to avoid tracing all that, just dont have the time at the moment. dont think using the phoot directly will look any good unfortunately. i'll keep looking :)

Last edited:

AOM

I'm trying to avoid tracing all that, just dont have the time at the moment. dot thing using the phot directly will look any good unfortunately. i'll keep looking :)

They have the phoenix artwork on the giant scoreboard at the home games if you take a pencil and some paper up with you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread