Update on ticket situation (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

According to @Coventry_City on twitter there will be an update shortly on the website

SlowerThanPlatt

More tickets confirmed

After a positive Safety Advistory Group meeting, more South Stand tickets will go on sale later this week (day TBC). Full Details soon #pusb

bigfatronssba

At last!

Hopefully on sale soon as.

SkyBlue_Bear83

The club are delighted to announce that further tickets will be released for the Gillingham fixture, tickets can be bought from the club superstore from Saturday 6th September from 9:30 am, we encourage supports to use online or by phone where possible. As of yet we are unsure which stand the tickets will be in but can confirm they will be in one of the north, south, west or east stands.

The club would like to thank fans for their continued patience and understanding

mds

The club are delighted to announce that further tickets will be released for the Gillingham fixture, tickets can be bought from the club superstore from Saturday 6th September from 9:30 am
The club would like to thank fans for their continued patience and understanding
Too little too late :)

See it, SISU taking the piss again :facepalm:

derbyskyblue

hoping there might be some pay on the gate, been down to the retail park today only to be told no tickets for sale, might be the local on friday night for me.

SkyBlue_Bear83

hoping there might be some pay on the gate, been down to the retail park today only to be told no tickets for sale, might be the local on friday night for me.

I doubt there will be pay on the gate, your best option is to try and grab one of the latest batch when they go on sale or get down the club shop Friday morning to get the season tickets released for general sale.

derbyskyblue

I doubt there will be pay on the gate, your best option is to try and grab one of the latest batch when they go on sale or get down the club shop Friday morning to get the season tickets released for general sale.
Impossible i,m afraid. working friday today was my only chance, do have early finish tho on friday so a call to the ticket office and drive like the stig.....

PVA

Good news.

Now my only issue is how I get hold of the tickets. There is obviously no time for delivery so it will be collection only.

I live about 100 miles away and due to work commitments I'm not going to be able to leave until 5pm, I will get there about 7pm and I'm dreading a massive long queue for collection at this time.

May have to get my mum to go and pick them up during the day :)

skybluebeduff

FFS, it will mean massive queues again throughout friday which will no doubt be the day they sell them, and i'm at work til 6pm. Fucking GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argghhhh!!!!

tumblr_mkqimsIvr61ruw1vso1_500.gif

napolimp

Full credit to the ticket office staff, emailed with my problem today - that I had tried to buy tickets online on Saturday, and after waiting for ages finally got to the confirmation page to be told there was an error with my order and the seats were no longer available. Today I found that my card had been charged for the amount even though I didn't get any tickets - they replied half an hour later saying they'd send 3 tickets out in the post today. Excellent.

Ashdown

Anyone who gets themselves to the Ricoh on Friday early enough will get a ticket. I can see cash turnstiles and plenty of spares floating around when it comes to it.

jas365

I've not been following the ticket news as much as i've renewed my ST, has the CET stand sold out now or will it still be empty?

Dan Griffin

I'm actually confused, can someone tell me where tickets havn't been sold? Tesco stand sold out? North stand (telegraph) sold out? South stand (de vere stand) sold out?

I'm actually confused, can someone tell me where tickets havn't been sold? Tesco stand sold out? North stand (telegraph) sold out? South stand (de vere stand) sold out?

I'm with you Dan, the Telegraph says we have sold 18000 tickets and are due to release 4000 more tomorrow making a grand total of 22000 in a stadium that hold 32000 so how can it be a sell out and where are the missing 10000 tickets or am I missing something?:(

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm with you Dan, the Telegraph says we have sold 18000 tickets and are due to release 4000 more tomorrow making a grand total of 22000 in a stadium that hold 32000 so how can it be a sell out and where are the missing 10000 tickets or am I missing something?:(
22k is general sale + season tickets/reserved season tickets

2k for away following/segregation
Hospitality and corporate seats, not sure how many this makes up maybe 2-3k?
apparently more blocks in the south stand are being made available soon, so maybe another 3-4k?
That would take us to 30k

22k is general sale + season tickets/reserved season tickets

2k for away following/segregation
Hospitality and corporate seats, not sure how many this makes up maybe 2-3k?
apparently more blocks in the south stand are being made available soon, so maybe another 3-4k?
That would take us to 30k

Thanks for clarifying that, makes sense now......doh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mark82

That seems to be the line the club are reciting now when asked but it doesn't really tally with what fans have been saying through word of mouth etc.

15,500 General sale tickets. 3,000 season tickets. Further 4,000 season ticket seats still reserved and will be made available Friday. That is about 22.5k. 4000 in south stand make 26.5k. Think away allowance is closer to 3000, but not sure. Rest are corporate at a guess. Would think if all home tickets sell we'll have about a 30k attendance (a little under probably) due to low away attendance.

lifelongcityfan

i havent recieved mine (season tickets that is)yet despite ordering over the phone last wednesday.

its an impossible situation, cant get thru on the phone, club not responding to emails etc.

Now looks like i will have to take tome off work thursday to visit the shop in person and see what they will do.

shambles

is anyone else in the same situation?

ccfc1234

Why do we have to give 3k to away fans who only bring 250? I know segregation, toilet facilities etc will be thrown in as a response but could we not put up a temporary partition between the fans like I have seen at other grounds? After all an extra 2,000 seats sold at £10 is worth appox 20k to the club?

aloisiwouldhavescored

i havent recieved mine (season tickets that is)yet despite ordering over the phone last wednesday.

its an impossible situation, cant get thru on the phone, club not responding to emails etc.

Now looks like i will have to take tome off work thursday to visit the shop in person and see what they will
shambles

is anyone else in the same situation?

Ordered my season tickets over the phone last Tuesday. Saturday morning just the tickets for the Gillingham game turned up in the post. Assume the STs will be sent out after all Friday's furore has died down.

Users who are viewing this thread