Up or down (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Welcome back dongo btw. You still owe that 20 quid come March chief.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueBlood2

Which scenario would you prefer?
We go up to league 1, struggle again and all the the protests and pitch invasions start again end there’s no light and the of the tunnel.
Or we start a fresh in with Hoffman (or whoever) and his crew at the healm...

Cranfield Sky Blue

Nice to see there is still some SISU lovers out there![/QUOTE]

FFS there is not one SISU lover on this whole site so fucking grow up.[/QUOTE]

I'm a SISU lover! Nah, not really!

ajsccfc

Which scenario would you prefer?
We go up to league 1, struggle again and all the the protests and pitch invasions start again end there’s no light and the of the tunnel.
Or we start a fresh in with Hoffman (or whoever) and his crew at the healm...

Which would you prefer?

A load of shit hypothetical questions heavily leaning towards a particular option
Smelling a dog's farts for a year

pastythegreat

Which would you prefer?

A load of shit hypothetical questions heavily leaning towards a particular option
Dogs farts! Deffo.

You may joke but my 8yo son asked me this question once so I'm gonna put it out on here to see what you all think!!

Ok here goes,
For the rest of your life you have to choose from having either,
Sweat strawberry jam from your armpits or have permanent cheesy wotsit fingers!!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

Smelling of strawberries instead of BO is a clear bonus, but then the stickiness is a factor. Wotsits make me feel ill though, so I'd have to go full jam.

itsabuzzard

Which would you prefer?

The former. My dog eats seal carcasses and rotten seaweed.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

duffer

Anyone who uses the phrase 'SISU lover' with regard to any other CCFC fan, has already lost the argument.

It's embarrassing that people still have to resort to this when they're on the defensive.

Nick

Administrator
Same old fickle football fans. All the protests and hatred has disappeared for now as we’r sitting in 3rd place..... in league 2 (which is the old 4th division). And it’s all the owners doing.
Someone remind me where we are playing our home games next season???
Nice to see there is still some SISU lovers out there!

Interesting the desperation from some to keep pushing the negativity, people shitting themselves at the thought of people being happy with something to do with CCFC.

rupert_bear

Relegation to the non league will not get rid is sisu it’s part of the pyramid ladder. Time might, they will have price which I suspect those interested know and the latest £7million bid edges towards it. The sisu weak spot is the ground without agreement there will give them problems of existance imo

SkyBlueBlood2

Loving all the abuse .
Let’s hope some of you are right and some success will increase the chances of them going. I can’t see it myself though.

But I stand by it. Long term future is more to important than one promotion this season.
I’ll leave it there....

Nick

Administrator
Loving all the abuse .
Let’s hope some of you are right and some success will increase the chances of them going. I can’t see it myself though.

But I stand by it. Long term future is more to important than one promotion this season.
I’ll leave it there....

Is that where you vanish for a few months until it looks like people might be positive about CCFC next?

Calista

Getting rid of SISU wouldn’t warrant sacrificing a promotion and taking a relegation instead. There are plenty of less extreme things I’d consider though!

btw I guess people are no longer aware of it, but I remember the term “cretin” being regarded as offensive and dropped many years ago (way before political correctness started) because of its origins. The OP has asked his question, and got his answer. Isn’t that enough?

duffer

Loving all the abuse .

I’ll leave it there....

Personally, I think accusing people of being 'SISU Lovers' because they don't agree with your opinion is kind of abusive, or at the least, moderately offensive.

If you don't like taking it then don't dish it out, is my advice. You asked a question and when you didn't get the answer you wanted, decided to chuck out a lazy insult. Guess what, people bit back.

Forgive me for not feeling overly sympathetic. I'll leave it at that.

Nick

Administrator
Personally, I think accusing people of being 'SISU Lovers' because they don't agree with your opinion is kind of abusive, or at the least, moderately offensive.

If you don't like taking it then don't dish it out, is my advice. You asked a question and when you didn't get the answer you wanted, decided to chuck out a lazy insult. Guess what, people bit back.

Forgive me for not feeling overly sympathetic. I'll leave it at that.

Think it was obvious from the start, we get a great result, somebody suddenly remembers their logon after a while and posts something like that.

stevefloyd

Of course no one wants relegation but what are you prepared to take to get rid of them??
I get that everyone is in a high after todays result but it still doesn’t mask over the bigger picture.
I am prepared to see my club get promoted whoever is in charge...I support the team not the owners unfortunately some of my money goes to Shitsu so fucking what...I don't like them but I do like MY FOOTBALL TEAM Coventry City FC as I have done for 50 years

Adge

I’ll keep it simple.
Been having a dispute in the pub after the Stoke game.
What would you rather....
promotion this season and SISU staying. OR.
Relegation to the National league but it meant SISU going........
Erm-can I have both please?

ccfcway

Think it was obvious from the start, we get a great result, somebody suddenly remembers their logon after a while and posts something like that.

I think we have to accept this has never been a "glass half full" forum, whatever the results

Cavan O'Doherty

Anyone who uses the phrase 'SISU lover' with regard to any other CCFC fan, has already lost the argument.

It's embarrassing that people still have to resort to this when they're on the defensive.
It's embarrassing when people say that we need more fans to go to the games for the transfer budget, but then moan when we get a bigger crowd that they're all bandwagoners and glory snatchers:emoji_rolling_eyes:

pastythegreat

Playing in the Premeirship in front of 32,000 at every home game would make it easier for Sisu to SELL the club .
It's just that getting into the premiership is the hard part !!!
Even harder when 2/3 of our fan base are starving the club trying to affect the owners!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

AlansEyes

Come on guys, everyone knows if you enjoy a win then you're a Sisu loving scum bag that spends their days dreaming of a three-way with Joy and Tim.

Seriously though, a choice between promotion and relegation? Tough one...Sorry, I'd rather have a successful team and shit owner than a relegation and an unknown new owner. Plus, does anyone really think if we went down we'd magically come straight back up? I remember being convinced we'd do that when we dropped down from the PL. And Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread