up one place to 17th (1 Viewer)

You'll Never Beat McPake

With Scunthorpe losing 2-0 tonight we have gone up one place on goal difference. Small hint of light at the end of a very long tunnel. Our "better" goal difference could help our fight to stay in League 1.

Albo

With Scunthorpe losing 2-0 tonight we have gone up one place on goal difference. Small hint of light at the end of a very long tunnel. Our "better" goal difference could help our fight to stay in League 1.

And they play Crawley over the weekend. A draw there would be really really handy. With our current forward line I can only see a draw for us unless Reda plays and can dink one in via a corner.

CV22SBA

With our poor home form, not scored a goal in two games and Colchester unbeaten in four I'm more than a little nervous. A point is not good enough on Saturday especially with everyone around us playing each other.

McLovin87

Maybe if we stop playing now we might reach mid-table by the end of the season!

Ashdown

It comes to a new low when people are genuinely nervous as to whether Coventry City can beat Colchester United at home ?!

standupforcity

I can't believe, now we're in the hands of TM, that we will be relegated...not a chance. He's just not going to let it happen. The home form turn around will happen and I think it will be against Colchester, and from then on in, we'll be home and dry.....happy to stick my neck out here!

skybluedan

I can't believe, now we're in the hands of TM, that we will be relegated...not a chance. He's just not going to let it happen. The home form turn around will happen and I think it will be against Colchester, and from then on in, we'll be home and dry.....happy to stick my neck out here!

Your either mad or high?

but I hope your right

CV22SBA

It comes to a new low when people are genuinely nervous as to whether Coventry City can beat Colchester United at home ?!

I totally agree it is a new low unfortunately. Are you not nervous? They've won their last two games, we've not even scored in our last two!

oucho

Agree with the optimists. Can not see us going down. Mate is a Vale fan and he says their fans are fretting about the drop too, which, to us, looks pretty fanciful.

Hobo

For everyone saying we will be ok.

Who is going to be scoring the goals?

I agree, fans saying we will be okay doesn't fill me with confidence either, especially when you look at the prematch predictions each week. I wonder where some of them get such optimism from? Especially when they claim to watch them every week.

Ashdown

I totally agree it is a new low unfortunately. Are you not nervous? They've won their last two games, we've not even scored in our last two!

Sadly I have to say I don't become either nervous or excited anymore since SISU ripped the heart and soul out of the club but do recognise that this club should have higher expectations.

fernandopartridge

Sadly I have to say I don't become either nervous or excited anymore since SISU ripped the heart and soul out of the club but do recognise that this club should have higher expectations.

Why should the expectations be higher? Average gate at the Ricoh is pathetic for such an alleged 'sleeping giant', even before the Northampton move

Otis

You do that and I'll go sharpen my axe.

no_loyalty

Exactly, they haven't beaten us on our own patch since 1957

Gazolba

We have already lost two 'must win' games under TM. I'm not blaming TM but just because we call a game a 'must win' does not mean we will win it.

Otis

We have already lost two 'must win' games under TM. I'm not blaming TM but just because we call a game a 'must win' does not mean we will win it.

Oh bum! Thought that's how it worked. If we said it was 'must win,' then the points would be forthcoming.

What happens if we say it is 'must lose?'

CCFC PimpRail

Every manager in the bottom 10 or so will be saying that, and Yeovil + three others are going to be very disappointed. I can't see ccfc getting relegated, unless the team stops putting the effort in and goal difference catches us out.

Users who are viewing this thread