unrest behind the scenes (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

What?

are we just making stuff up now?

Well that was what was being said when Kelly was made captain. He was and is a quiet lad.

I don't think that's too outrageous either.

shmmeee

Well that was what was being said when Kelly was made captain. He was and is a quiet lad.

I don't think that's too outrageous either.

It wasn’t long ago we held the record for comebacks across all divisions. We’ve been a team that grinds out results since L1 promotion season. We rarely lose by more than a goal and rarely go on losing runs (until this season). It’s madness to suggest that TBH.

pusbccfc

It wasn’t long ago we held the record for comebacks across all divisions. We’ve been a team that grinds out results since L1 promotion season. We rarely lose by more than a goal and rarely go on losing runs (until this season). It’s madness to suggest that TBH.

Well yes, all those things happen when a team has momentum and confidence. You can have those things without a leader or vocal captain.

shmmeee

Well yes, all those things happen when a team has momentum and confidence. You can have those things without a leader or vocal captain.

I agree we are missing leadership this year. Not just Fadz but Gus and Vik and Dabo for their personalities too. It definitely needs to be addressed in the summer. But this is an anomaly for us in the last five years.

SBT

Shipping out McFadzean made sense if we were making a full pivot to the 433, but we didn’t sign any other players who could play in that formation, and now we’re back to the system where McFadzean looks pretty good. I don’t see what we gained by moving him on.

Bugsy

Fuck off with Ur bullshit. That's exactly what Mark Robins is relating to when he mentions shit on social media. Do it to some other club. Don't want it, don't need it....PUSB

fatso

I don't believe there's any major issues other than player fatigue, injuries to key players and a lack of strength in depth in a very small squad.

We had 6 players missing from the starting line up against a top 6 side away from home, and yet we only lost by 1 goal and had more chances.

It is what it is, but it's not the end of the world.

Hertsccfc

I don't believe there's any major issues other than player fatigue, injuries to key players and a lack of strength in depth in a very small squad.

We had 6 players missing from the starting line up against a top 6 side away from home, and yet we only lost by 1 goal and had more chances.

It is what it is, but it's not the end of the world.
I think that's right but it could have been rectified in January with a couple of good loans.

fatso

I think that's right but it could have been rectified in January with a couple of good loans.
Yea bit disappointed with the Jan transfer window tbf. I expected a striker and another midfielder to join (as well as EMC)
Maybe we were waiting to offload a few first, like Moore, Kelly and maybe Godden.

skybluericoh

There was massive unrest in the dressing room.after the PNE game......plenty working around the arena are well aware of this
I hope there was. There was plenty of unrest with the fans. I would be concerned if there was no unrest after the way they performed.

messiahrobins

Robins keeps saying there is a strong bond. That said i think there is a massive difference in heart and desire between Mcfadzean Kelly Eccles, Bidwell, Allen, Godden (before this season) and the likes of MVE, Thomas, Binks, Simms Wright and Da Silva. Not saying the latter group are not trying or anything like that, they seem solid pros, but the former group seemed to go above and beyond for the shirt and bleed Sky Blue which no doubt was also the case on the training pitch.

hamertime

Not really a couple of bumps, more like a wasted season. Ohare has been shit last few games. Got to be careful otherwise he’ll end up in league one.

tomreagan84

probably makes more sense now after recent weeks hearing unrest behind the scenes with non playing staff.in the summer if not before we will see coaching staff leave , staff who have been instrumental over the past years

robins trying his best to ensure this doesnt happen

Adi being one. hes not happy with work rate of players in training. the new players feel its too much where the old guard are accustomed to it

lawrence also not happy with how things are going at the present moment

im sure if saddle asks his contact , hell back this up
Do you wank simultaneously as writing these posts?
What's the point in this thread, unless it's confirmed and out in the open. Just unhelpful conspiracy theories.
Grasping
Insecure
Mouthing
Outsider
C****^

Happy_Martian

Not gutless like this, just disorganised as so many new players. Who’s the main man at the club now, the leader?

Kelly is the Club Captain. And he's regularly in the changing room for each game as he's often an unused sub.

Pusb1

we’ve seen before the OP is clearly pals with someone from the League 1 squad and has regularly bashed ‘the new players’

fact is Fadz, Godden, Kelly, Allen are just nowhere good enough, and the OP is clearly trying to try and support his contact by degrading others.

Fact is, those players mentioned are still League 1 level players at best- and to progress we need to move on without them.

Users who are viewing this thread