United v Cov Predictions (2 Viewers)

messiahrobins

If our players can’t get themselves up for this they have no business being in the game at all. Hopefully everyone raises their game and Utd’s players rock up complacent.
What the actual fuck!! Do you really think the likes of Fernandez Casemiro (if he plays) Rashford are that unprofessional that they will be complacent in a Cup SF? They are going to be bang up for it and look to bury us.
Our players hopefully arent like our fans and seeing this as a nice fun day out. Hopefully they are going to get in Man utd faces and show no respect at all and leave their foot in every challenge and engage in verbals. The players need to put in the performance of their lives and bleed for the cause, no hopefully about it!!

Brighton Sky Blue

What the actual fuck!! Do you really think the likes of Fernandez Casemiro (if he plays) Rashford are that unprofessional that they will be complacent in a Cup SF? They are going to be bang up for it and look to bury us.
Our players hopefully arent like our fans and seeing this as a nice fun day out. Hopefully they are going to get in Man utd faces and show no respect at all and leave their foot in every challenge and engage in verbals. The players need to put in the performance of their lives and bleed for the cause, no hopefully about it!!
Who knows how that Utd team is going to perform, they're inconsistent even within 90 minute spells never mind between games. Case in point both games they played against Liverpool, for some parts of it they were unplayable, for other parts they were God awful and had no ideas going forward.

It's an outside chance we have, but a chance anyway.

messiahrobins

Who knows how that Utd team is going to perform, they're inconsistent even within 90 minute spells never mind between games. Case in point both games they played against Liverpool, for some parts of it they were unplayable, for other parts they were God awful and had no ideas going forward.

It's an outside chance we have, but a chance anyway.
We have to sit deep. Man Utd are a counter attacking team. If we keep it tight for the 1st half they will start to panic. Its why i am banging on about Kelly over Ohare.
I have seen them v Liverpool and every time Liverpool fell into the same trap, thought United were shit started fucking around then got done on the counter and i am really worried we have players who think they are better than they are given the performances against Blues, Cardiff Rotherham and some other lower teams when they have shown how they can play.
Sakamoto and Allen are massive blows in my view.

Users who are viewing this thread