Under Mowbray we've taken the lead in every game... (1 Viewer)

cov4theprem

We've led in every game under Mowbray. Let's hope they respond positively if they go behind against Orient. We have an awful record of gaining points once we fall behind....

kg82

8 points dropped in that case. However, I'm not blaming Mowbray. Those habits are hard to break and it's definitely something he'll have to address in the summer (as long as he stays).

SkyBlue_Bear83

How many have we gained when going behind?

I managed to find this we've conceded the first goal 14 times, in these 14 games we gained 5 points Peterborough win, Fleetwood draw, Scunthorpe draw. This doesn't include points gained from losing poistions where we scored first, went behind and then came back (i.e Leyton Orient match 1-0 up and then 2-1 down and finished 2-2.

We've scored the first goal 21 times this season, only 4 teams in the division have scored the first goal more than us this season.

Chipfat

I think TM sets the team up well and they are starting to understand roles within the group.. Not pretty but it was never going to be with the position we were in,, results more than performance was needed.. I can't see us going down now even if Wednesday doesn't go our way 4 worse teams than us at the mom...Keeping TM will be harder than staying up in my opinion..

rob9872

not too surprising when we're low down, in fact 1.5 points per game when leading is better than I thought. I think the lack of points when we don't score first is more alarming, but again with heads dropping and inexperience is not surprising. I genuinely think some of these guys will be better for it next season providing we stay up and providing we keep TM.

PVA

No team has lost more points from winning positions than us this season.

I'm sure we're 'top' of this stat every bloody year.

Hobo

How often do we score and then concede within about 5 minutes.

two of our biggest weaknesses under TM right back to AT (I accept TM has not had long) seems to be concentration and decision making.

Users who are viewing this thread