Under 21s tomorrow (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

Surely O'Hare is getting a run out here ahead of being in the squad for West Brom next Monday?

napolimp

Bell
Siddall
Stretton
Trialist
Gordon
Perry
McCallum
Finney
Dausch
Eghosa
Trialist

Subs
Lines
Mantle
Smith
Ambursley
Burden

Nick

Administrator
The U21's / reserves is the perfect place to get players some minutes. Not the same as proper first team games but it's to ease them back in gently.

We just don't bother and expect players to hit the ground running.

Hertsccfc

The U21's / reserves is the perfect place to get players some minutes. Not the same as proper first team games but it's to ease them back in gently.

We just don't bother and expect players to hit the ground running.
Or maybe he's not ready.

edgy

But MR said last night, that he would feature in a u21s game "very soon".....

Hertsccfc

But MR said last night, that he would feature in a u21s game "very soon".....
But surely only when he is ready. We have to trust the club on this. We don't want another Jodi Jones situation for the sake of a few weeks or even months. He's too valuable to risk playing before we are confident that he is strong enough. Playing matches is totally different from training and opponents won't be careful about challenging him unlike teammates.

Nick

Administrator
No, but on the other hand we will end up just whacking him straight into a first team game rather than giving him minutes in a lower intensity reserve game.

Sky

Isn't U21s only for those 21 and below?

The 23s have a rule that you can have a certain amount of players over 23 but didn't think this was the case with the 21s

Malaka

I was at the game today, a couple of subs were warming up by me during the game , I overheard one saying that COH would be playing next week. I assume it's for the U21's.

Users who are viewing this thread