Under 21 (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

To me, you and the vast majority of City fans yes. Maybe they are bothered that it may trash the pitch for the next fixture to be played there.

As this will be a CCFC game why even bring up Wasps?

because its their shit sport that has ruined the pitch and they are the owners so should look after it.

cj i thought you were cov through and through, just another wasp slag aint ya

CJ_covblaze

because its their shit sport that has ruined the pitch and they are the owners so should look after it.

cj i thought you were cov through and through, just another wasp slag aint ya

They're not doing the pitch any favours but look at what it was like before they turned up and invested in it (for themselves as much as us). I was on the pitch (in disguise!) against Doncaster a couple of years ago. It was even worse than I had realised from looking from the stands. You could count on one hand how many blades of grass there were in each square yard.

I'm yet to watch a game but may do at some point. No difference from me going to watch them or watching Arsenal v Chelsea/Man City/Man Utd is there?

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Ref said it was unplayable . Nothing like a good conspiracy though .

If it was a first team Cov match or a rugby match it would have been played, no doubt. I've heard people who were there say it didn't look bad.

Tbh I have no problem with them protecting the pitch for what is a reserve fixture, but it wasn't unplayable.

CJ_covblaze

If it was a first team Cov match or a rugby match it would have been played, no doubt. I've heard people who were there say it didn't look bad.

Tbh I have no problem with them protecting the pitch for what is a reserve fixture, but it wasn't unplayable.

Correct. 100% agree.

The Lurker

I was annoyed yesterday however Warwick races today have postponed there meeting (which I wanted to go too, I'm a jona lol)

Users who are viewing this thread