umming and ahhing (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

About buying a season ticket for next season.:thinking about:

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Depends on what age you are. As a student with an NUS card, I am able to get a match day ticket, pie and a pint for £9.50 every game for next season, with the handicap of having to buy my ticket prior to 10 minutes before kick off. I am contemplating this deal as opposed to a season ticket as I do tend to buy food and drink at the game. I am also unable to buy a childs season ticket for next season also. This season I have either been unable to attend a few games or the simple reason of not having the energy to get up and watch hoofball. Luckily for me all the games I haven't attended this season have been losses. I will be making an article on this soon.

Pigeon

My season ticket will still be at a student price next season but the only trouble that I'm having at the moment is whether I can convince my life long supporting father to return to the Ricoh after this season of many poor performances and the added worry of our best players leaving only to be replaced by mediocracy. Also it depends on what University I pick.

nigel bruce

sbd,the wise choice would be game by game i'd say.as pointed out,the best players are going and very average one's will come in.

Jimthor

Pretty sure i'll be reneweing for the full season (after having the half season ticket this year). Well happy they've changed the young adult price band to cover people up to age 21, it means i'll be able to get one much cheaper! It's £189 at the mo, although i think that's due to rise as of April 30th.
It's a bit of a risk since i have no idea where i'll be located this time next year. But i've managed to trek up from london without too many problems since Christmas, so i'm sure i'll work around the geography!

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Luckily I've decided not to go to uni, but I am going to live abroad for a year :/ ZANTE 2012-2013!! Just because I am hardcore. Will probably get to the first game of the season, and If by some luck we get in to the play-offs or FA cup semi or even the final, I'll be on the first flight back over.

Users who are viewing this thread