Umm...Remember sisu... (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

exactly but thats what these thorn obsessed numb skulls dont understand

even judged on the minimum requirements he is being found wanting

@richh87

As I've said eleventy billion times, I was very much expecting a relegation battle, but no way on god's earth was I expecting bottom 3 since October and 7 points adrift at the bottom from Christmas to now.

We have underachieved even by our own poor standards.

I was expecting to be bottom of the league. To be honest whenever we manage to jump a place or 2 i'm presently surprised.

@richh87

This is fast becoming like the Steve Kean situation - except with lazy keyboard warrior fans.

ashbyjan

SISU are to blame - they appointed Ranson and Dulieu who appointed Coleman, Hoofroyd and Thorn. SISU have cut costs far too quickly and with little regard to the on the pitch consequences and between all these clowns we are deep in the brown sticky stuff. However the only factor that could be changed immediately and MAY have an instant impact that could avoid relegation is to change the team manager. Changing owners would not make any difference in the short term to team performances, changing Chief Exec would have no effect in the short term to team performances and we cannot significantly change the playing staff we have so that only leaves the person who trains the team, picks the team, motivates the team, decides on the tactics, substitutions etc.

Users who are viewing this thread