Ufc 152 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4232
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4232

Don't know how popular the UFC is here in England. It's massive in Australia and New Zealand, its pretty much killed boxing.

UFC 152 is live tonight/tomorrow on ESPN. I'm recording it, andc using it to end my super Sunday.

Bisping is fighting, but he's one of those guys you either love or hate. I'm fond of him, and its always good to see yanks get butchered, he should take Stann. Matt Hamill is one of my favorite fighters, should have a good fight against Hollett.

I was a massive Jon Jones fan from his UFC debut, but I do like seeing in-form fighters knocked down a peg, so I might have a cheeky hope for Vitor, who has had only 3 weeks preparation for this fight!

Discuss.

LewSkyBlue

jones will destroy vitor. vitor isnt what he used to be :(.

id like to see bisping win and hopefully get a shot at mr silva but i dont think he will win tonight unfortunately. fingers crossed he does but he wont beat anderson.

D

Deleted member 4232

I think Vitor has that old tough as nails attitude, which might be his downfall. Bones us something else, just too unpredictable and skilled. The elbows, his wrestling, unorthodox kicks, he's amazing to watch.

Bisping will win tonight. Hamill won't :/

LewSkyBlue

jones is entertaining and his wrestling is amazing a lot of people dont appreciate his strength and power and underestimate him. i dont think he would be able to take many power shots (dan henderson would be a good tough opponent).

im not sure about bisping tonight, im worried he will be a bit over confident. stann is a good tough fighter it could be difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread