UEFA priorities seem all wrong (1 Viewer)

kg82

It's not surprising though, is it. UEFA (and FIFA) and priorities don't really go together.

Bendtners punishment is to make an example but nobody even cares wha he did apart from the authorities.

Paxman II

It is a little out of proportion yes but has to be said the player knew it was wrong to do that and against the rules. If the fine was just say £5k then these wealthy players would not blink an eye and the problem would get repeated by other players. rumour has it he will get paid £500k for the reveal!..

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I am sure he knew what he was doing but which ever way you look at it UEFA prioritise commercial interest (their advertisers) over basic human rights. If that is the case football will never properly address the issue of racism.

Disorganised1

I am sure he knew what he was doing but which ever way you look at it UEFA prioritise commercial interest (their advertisers) over basic human rights. If that is the case football will never properly address the issue of racism.

Or any of the other fundamental issues - things like how can the Ukraine afford this when their own people are living in huts.

wingy

Theres another anomaly here between Russias intitial fine against the Czech Republic circa £25k and 6 point suspended deduction through to next tourmament for minimal infringements,then roughly same level of fine and nothing else for far more serious violence and inflammatory events against the Poles.Again they seem to have issues with the English for an alleged pitch invasion against Sweden ,i think we're up before the beak tommorow. :(:(:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread